RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
I must be doing something wrong, ported saves from 15.3 and the stairs to F7 just bring up the Patreon message. Am I needing a fresh save that someone has or is Jester in another spot? Thanks

Apr 22, 2020
I must be doing something wrong, ported saves from 15.3 and the stairs to F7 just bring up the Patreon message. Am I needing a fresh save that someone has or is Jester in another spot? Thanks
Yeah, you need to go to the sixth floor, then go back down. Using the stairs not the shard most likely.

Reactions: rcmpk9

yomam

Apr 23, 2020
how do you get the mirror pieces? it says there is a backstage to the right, but it doesn't let me leave

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Sole Hunter - Fixed in a game a long time ago, but was there for a comically long time all things considered.

Punk80954 - Just variant dialogues after losing and when doing worship-type stuff (floating screen text) for now. Also, even without a ton of payoff, I've just always been a fan of lots of gear options, especially if they can be represented visually.

PS. Curious what the most modest setups people are being able to beat Jessica with so I can give a Cobra-esque stat warning for people who have no business fighting her.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
PS. Curious what the most modest setups people are being able to beat Jessica with so I can give a Cobra-esque stat warning for people who have no business fighting her.
That 'auto-inversion' is retarded. It would have been OK if it happened a single time, but multiple times? It doesn't matter what your stats are, she's gonna break you in the tent regardless.

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
Sole Hunter - Fixed in a game a long time ago, but was there for a comically long time all things considered.

Punk80954 - Just variant dialogues after losing and when doing worship-type stuff (floating screen text) for now. Also, even without a ton of payoff, I've just always been a fan of lots of gear options, especially if they can be represented visually.

How can I get "Crow dream" scene (picture), when I fighting with Swan in the box?

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
one thing i don't know about this update is that like while on my 1.16.0 save when i interact with her objects it tells me like i've already lost to her, which I didn't do, It could be lore wise(like jester tells you"yeah but you don't know how many times you've lost the battle in your mind" or something like this) or it could be locked behind losing idk I'm not a god designer

Apr 22, 2020
one thing i don't know about this update is that like while on my 1.16.0 save when i interact with her objects it tells me like i've already lost to her, which I didn't do, It could be lore wise(like jester tells you"yeah but you don't know how many times you've lost the battle in your mind" or something like this) or it could be locked behind losing idk I'm not a god designer
Nah those interactions were supposed to be unlocked after you lost, but the restriction didn't work

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes