RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Also how tf do you beat the jester and her inverted space? It's such bs and I already have the equipment she sells in her shop.
I don't have her equipment. How did you obtain Invisible Silk? I can't get any at all.

Is there a step by step guide? Ever since the Swan/Crow update, feels everything is random or connected to some old hags I didn't submit to.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
I'm not gonna skip Scarlet's infinite text just to get the puppy gear. Old hag should forever remain in floor 1.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
If seen ppl write some instructions for jester a few pages ago but i havent seen a guide that is up to date.
On the otherhand not having a guide gives you the option to freely explore.
My problem with Jester is the following:

I submitted to her in order to gain items.

Beat her but now she get serious in fight and does the whole Tent move. I can't touch her and in 2 turns she deals 10k damage.

So how the fuck are people beating her and gaining items? Am I screwed because I have the latest update? Or because my save file is pure?

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
My problem with Jester is the following:

I submitted to her in order to gain items.

Beat her but now she get serious in fight and does the whole Tent move. I can't touch her and in 2 turns she deals 10k damage.

So how the fuck are people beating her and gaining items? Am I screwed because I have the latest update? Or because my save file is pure?
Go into your key items and click on the jester outfit, it removes it and the Ethan in the mirror disappears.

You need to get her to around 1000 HPs while letting her hurt you a lot (but not enough to kill you, around 150 HPs is best), then have her use Inverse Space so that she exchanges your low health with her. Once you're in Inverse Space, turtle up with healing, Guard, Grab Block, and maybe Insulation too, do not attack until Inverse Space ends. Since she exchanged her health with yours she should have around 450-650, which should be enough to KO her with a Thunder punch before she can re-use Inverse Space.

Basically, you need to trick the trickster.

If she uses Inverse Space before your HPs are low enough, just survive until you're out of it and keep your health low until she re-uses Inverse Space.

Reactions: Fyrygry

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
That no longer works.

She won't let me remove the outfit and in battle she does a move that deals 10k damage. This is after submitting to her and then beating her once .

Did the update screw me?

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020
Wow, you didn't get the puppy gear when you got to 6th floor
You need to have become the Crow's puppy while in captivity.
Thanks for the advice. I do have other saves with puppy gear. After testing, it appears that you can unlock the Swan scene with puppy gear even after released by Crow(though it may required Crow to put the attire on you at least once)
so, how did you get there?

i mean, ho do you get that menu up?
Complete Swan chapter2 first, fight her afterward then lose to her.

Apr 22, 2020
That no longer works.

She won't let me remove the outfit and in battle she does a move that deals 10k damage. This is after submitting to her and then beating her once .

Did the update screw me?

But all Fire based attacks are greyed out.

I did the mirror shard thingy but Jester won't let me remove the outfit. I think the update fucked something up?
Just get out of the room, it removes the outfit, and you can re-challenge her normally when you come back with the Abyssal Ticket. Remember to re-equip your useful equipment before fighting her.

Reactions: bosujima

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Wait. I didn't try to fix the mirror and leave the room after... lemme see...

Ah yes. That worked! Thank you!

Edit: jesus christ retarded space thingy is retarded.

Last edited:

Bonger12345

Oct 18, 2019
Ok if you submit fully to Jester after fighting a bunch of times and not surrendering. You get all her scenes but now. But then it says game over but its not really. Right now im stuck in the fucking dark cause of the jesters bs maze.

Edit: I spent fucking 20 mins trying to get out of that mirror room jesus. Its sends you message on your screen saying thats the current update. And then you can leave her.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
What is this tent talk? Do you get it when you fight her in EX level? I still didnt get it despite winning against her 3-4 times.

Vadereder

Nov 6, 2019
What's the end of the Jester?
I collected the fragments of the mirror.
~ 10 times defeated her, and made this useless sword out of silk.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes