RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Any info if there is gonna be another update for this new clown mistress? Or it's done? I prefer to wait for bugfixes and all that

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Any info if there is gonna be another update for this new clown mistress? Or it's done? I prefer to wait for bugfixes and all that
Doing some small tweaks but the current version is very stable.
I'm not rushing to get *.1 out so I'd give it a go now if you're ready.

Reactions: Bonger12345

leBored

Sep 23, 2018
So uh, any hints or tips on how to beat Jessica's tent OTK?
(....to beat the inverse magic I just guarded through it and Twin Punched Jessica when her health got low after swapping with mine, lmao.)

Apr 22, 2020
So uh, any hints or tips on how to beat Jessica's tent OTK?
Using a fire move destroys the tent.

A lot of complaints I'm seeing about Inverted Space or her Tent OTK are fighting her incorrectly. I am concerned that her base ATK/DEF might be slightly high, but her mechanics are very beatable.
Her mechanics are very beatable, true, but you need to figure them out. "Fighting her incorrectly" is kind of what Jessica banks on to win, so you can hardly fault people for not seeing what she has hidden.

Balance can always be changed, although I think Last Laugh is borderline OP
I mean what makes you consider it to be OP? Maybe I've just not seen it.

and Abyss Strap can be quite strong in some circumstances (and its "hidden effect" will apply to more fights in the future).
Uh, wasn't aware it had an hidden effect. Could you tell us how do you trigger it, please?

Duality is indeed a bit dubious so I'm considering having it buff TP from damage taken generally (keeps the masochism theme, but less niche than directional QTEs only).
Could be a good idea, yeah.

(although you can also skip them and use the 3 freebies to jumpstart Last Laugh progression, I suppose.
That's what I did.

You can just take it off if you'd prefer to fight her normally. The stun protection from her panties and boosted MP/TP generation from the hat are pretty nifty in their own right, though.
Well thing is, without his regular equipment my Ethan simply cannot do enough damage to beat Jessica compared to how she at the end of the submission path. Maybe I could try using the Healing Sword to stone-wall her assaults more and grind her health until it's half and she uses Invert Space, but even then it'd require a lot of RNG luck.

If I can offer a suggestion, given that the Jester Set seals off Ethan's fire moves, it would be nice if Jessica taught him some additional purely physical moves he can only uses while wearing his Jester outfit, as part of his training to be her clown-slave.

Reactions: leBored

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Well thing is, without his regular equipment my Ethan simply cannot do enough damage to beat Jessica compared to how she at the end of the submission path. Maybe I could try using the Healing Sword to stone-wall her assaults more and grind her health until it's half and she uses Invert Space, but even then it'd require a lot of RNG luck.
Some of Swan's enhanced potions for buffing defence combined with the healing sword do a very effective job of fighting Jessica, even at her highest level.

Reactions: fanboi
Apr 22, 2020
Some of Swan's enhanced potions for buffing defence combined with the healing sword do a very effective job of fighting Jessica, even at her highest level.
Thanks for the idea, hadn't thought about the potions at all.

f7 is definitely 'supposed' to come out before S/C, since Koda is 'finishing it up' while Bo works on S/C.
Bo Wei has indicalted he finished Swan/The Crow pt3.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes