RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
What's the end of the Jester?
I collected the fragments of the mirror.
~ 10 times defeated her, and made this useless sword out of silk.
The sword's ridiculously expensive but it allowed me to beat a few EX battles I was stuck at before.

But yeah, while I love Jessica and she is def my number 1 Mistress, her items are pretty bad.

ayydam

Feb 5, 2020
may i ask how do i give myself extra Exp, Lvl, Hp and items i have tried cheatengine but i don't think i know how to use it on that game any information would be helpful thanks

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So how do you progress jessica after you get the Jester outfit? I won 5 games With it on and off. Lost 10 with it on and off
nothing is happening

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Koda- First off great update(y) just got current ending for Jessica and ended chapter 2 of Swan and Crow.
Secondly will there be a mistress with more hairy sex regions and is there a chance for a little more scat content in the future?

Last edited:

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018
To progress down the submission path, I had to halve Jessica's health before losing to her each time, in my experience.

Otherwise, I'd just get a generic "welp you lost to me" message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
seless sword out of silk.

So how do you progress jessica after you get the Jester outfit? I won 5 games With it on and off. Lost 10 with it on and off
nothing is happening
You have to keep losing to her while wearing the jester outfit, while in Inverted Space. Doesn't count otherwise

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Koda- IIRC, the current schedule is F7->Swan/Crow pt3? Do you have any ETAs on those :KEK:
I think it's Crow Pt3 - F7 - SUccubus game\
but I do think that they should get F7 over with soon, it hangs in the air like a bad omen. And, delaying aside, we did get a few awesome updates/games this year, that is not including Lily

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Decent update aside from the strange regression to the blue cushion silhouette in place of the MC (which I truly hope we've seen the last of). I also think each of her mirror endings should have been given a unique scene based on your choice instead of her content coming to an abrupt end. Enjoyed Jessica's dialogue throughout what's there though.

Reactions: Jadous and Dufoe

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
aight, how do you get all of the swan box scenes? , ive only seen the fartin one so far. i know there is more but how do you get it?

cheers

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
A lot of complaints I'm seeing about Inverted Space or her Tent OTK are fighting her incorrectly. I am concerned that her base ATK/DEF might be slightly high, but her mechanics are very beatable.

I'll add a note to the gear-change failure (after restoring mirror) that you can still exit the floor.
But yeah, while I love Jessica and she is def my number 1 Mistress, her items are pretty bad.
Balance can always be changed, although I think Last Laugh is borderline OP and Abyss Strap can be quite strong in some circumstances (and its "hidden effect" will apply to more fights in the future). Duality is indeed a bit dubious so I'm considering having it buff TP from damage taken generally (keeps the masochism theme, but less niche than directional QTEs only).

That said, subby players get 3 Invisible Silk for free so the two armors are basically free anyway (although you can also skip them and use the 3 freebies to jumpstart Last Laugh progression, I suppose.
Koda- IIRC, the current schedule is F7->Swan/Crow pt3? Do you have any ETAs on those :KEK:
:KEK:
Nahh, so hard to beat Jes in full clown set :(
You can just take it off if you'd prefer to fight her normally. The stun protection from her panties and boosted MP/TP generation from the hat are pretty nifty in their own right, though.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes