RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

kagax

Feb 22, 2020
hey can someone help to how remember that missing part of mirror from jester i found that shiny glasses on dark and that woman appear but still cant remember

marut

Mar 20, 2020
I will not check here for a month or two I guess. Imma just wait for part 3. Jester update was cool btw but I am hyped for the spider(?) lady. Maybe F8?

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
Take Swan's Kiss before going to sleep after you've fully submitted to Crow and seen all Swan box fight scenes.
what do you mean by box fight?I did complete the glass box,which she uses in one scene in the box but I only have gotten one,is there more you can unlock?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but here's a save file for when it's night time and you walk into Crow's Hideout, you can turn back to reset it or continue on forward and get put in the cell.

(NOTE: This save is 5+ hours of gameplay and it's been modified as well via save editor)

Save.45
Thanks buddy, will check after work but that sounds like exactly what I am looking for! I want a save where I submit to Swan and not Crow so when part 3 rolls around I can see if it makes a difference

Reactions: Xxeerroo

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
any ideas why every enemy does 0 damage to me? Edited my save but forgot what I did, too far in start over.
You can re edit by removing the bonus defense and if it is not enough, tribute to Cobra some defense status until you take damage again.

Reactions: Chocoboii

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020
Hello guys! I need help here after many failed attempts. It's about Swan part2 contents. After you complete her storyline and get the "chapter 2 end", losing to Swan again will be able to reminisce some previous scenes.(4 options: unknown, feet sniffing, pussy licking and ass licking) However I never unlock the first option somehow. So anyone knows how to trigger it?

Swan Reminisce.JPG

Reactions: marut

Vadereder

Nov 6, 2019
Привет, ребята! Мне нужна помощь здесь после многих неудачных попыток. Речь идет о содержании Swan part2. After you complete her storyline and get the "chapter 2 end", losing to Swan again will be able to reminisce some previous scenes.(4 варианта: неизвестный, нюхание ног, лизание киски и лизание задницы) однако я никогда не открываю первый вариант каким-то образом. So anyone knows how to trigger it?

View attachment 738048
Wow, you didn't get the puppy gear when you got to 6th floor

Reactions: nickluna00
Apr 22, 2020
Hello guys! I need help here after many failed attempts. It's about Swan part2 contents. After you complete her storyline and get the "chapter 2 end", losing to Swan again will be able to reminisce some previous scenes.(4 options: unknown, feet sniffing, pussy licking and ass licking) However I never unlock the first option somehow. So anyone knows how to trigger it?
You need to have become the Crow's puppy while in captivity.

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020

View attachment 738048
so, how did you get there?

i mean, ho do you get that menu up?

Bonger12345

Oct 18, 2019
Also how tf do you beat the jester and her inverted space? It's such bs and I already have the equipment she sells in her shop.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes