RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I can't believe this thread got >100 new pages in 1 month, that's like 60 posts a day.

I haven't played ToT since IIRC August 2018. Because I've wanted to play the game again fresh from the start and take my time to experience all the content. There was always some update on the horizon that I wanted to wait for... some expansion in the works that ended up delayed a bit more, a sneak peak or teaser for some new heroine. I'm really tempted to play now, due to the recent Lily update since she's my favorite heroine, but with Swan and Crow Episode 3 on the horizon, I'll probably wait a little more.

There's a question that's been on my mind for a while. Why is the resolution so low? Yeah, I know that the sprites are naturally small too. And I know that at this point, it would require some work to convert all the art. But I know that the original PSDs should be a higher resolution. Has Bo ever said why he went with such a tiny resolution? I know I probably seem shallow, but for years now, this has bothered me, because I think that ToT could be even more popular if it at least had 1280x720 resolution. (I know there are ways to make the window bigger, but native art resolution still matters.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fanboi

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
So question who is everyone's favorite and least favorite Mistress
I didn't have time to complete and place the Jester yet, so I'd say:

Crow > Lily > Scarlett > Yvonne > Swan > Cobra > Claus > Eliza > Khulan > Karen

I kinda feel I should like Yvonne and Khulan much more than I do since on paper they really appeal to my fetishes - I'm into ryona and not so much into mommydom stuff - yet they somehow fall relatively flat. Karen also does nothing for me; it could be the gimmicky fight - I like narrowly losing real, tough fights. On the flip side, on paper I wouldn't expect I'd like Scarlett at all but I really enjoyed her content.

sanskarcasm

Nov 26, 2018
Why aren't there more games like this one on the internet? I mean why other creaters are not making these kind of foot fetish femdom games? It has quite a good amount of audience I can surely see that. The only other game i know is katalist, expect that there are no other games dedicated to foot fetishism entirely. I am talking about foot licking/sniffing stuff, I know there are many games with footjob but thats it.

We need more.

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
Two questions:
1. How do I access the 2nd options in Jessica's room?
2. After I get to the mirrors, can I not leave the area without reloading a previous save?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Two questions:
1. How do I access the 2nd options in Jessica's room?
2. After I get to the mirrors, can I not leave the area without reloading a previous save?
1. What options are you missing?
2. There's a way, you need to walk towards the purple light in the mirror room, on the right. Then complete a puzzle.

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
1. What options are you missing?
2. There's a way, you need to walk towards the purple light in the mirror room, on the right. Then complete a puzzle.
The option to sniff the shoe is listed as "???". Before the updated version, it gave me both options from the get go.

Apr 22, 2020
How do I beat jessica??? She's literally invincible
Wait until you're in the ~100 HPs range before dropping her to half of her HPs, she'll trigger Inverted Space and get your low HPs. Survive the few rounds of Inverted Space and one-shot her when it ends.

If she uses the Tent move use a fire move to burn it (Ember is recomanded). Even if you're in Inverted Space (it'll hurt but just be sure to have more than 150 HPs while in it)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes