RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
There's a question that's been on my mind for a while. Why is the resolution so low?
That's just the resolution of RPGM VX Ace. If we could snap our fingers and put it in MV we would, but alas.
Guys why stun protection doesn't work on Jessica?
Insulation fails to prevent a variety of non-Electric stuns. The Insulation tooltip will be clarified in the next release.
That said, you can prevent Jessica's stun by wearing panties, the Abyss Strap, or using Mist Clone.
I went back to the 5F but i didn't find jessica, why?
If you already met her, use the new Key Item. If you haven't met her, go to Floor 6 then walk (not Naga Shard) down any set of stairs.

---

To followup on Abyss Strap and Duality, I have indeed decided to buff them. Abyss Strap will guarantee you a minimum of 25 starting TP (this is the highest non-preserved roll, so basically you'll never get scammed by wearing it), and Duality will increase your TP gained from taking damage in addition to its QTE effect.

Some other upcoming balance tweaks include free levels from various accomplishments, a new skill and buffs to some less-used skills, and the addition of long-awaited MaxHP% potions in the form of bandages crafted by Jessica.

Feb 19, 2019
If you already met her, use the new Key Item. If you haven't met her, go to Floor 6 then walk (not Naga Shard) down any set of stairs.
Thank you for the reponse,
but i walked to F5 via the stairs of F6 but i didn't find jessica.
I said may be because i player with the verson 1.16.0 . So, i downloaded the 1.16.01 version (with a saved file), but nothing happen.
Should i restart the game from the beginning?

Apr 22, 2020
Someone mentioned that there was additional Swan content during the night, with the smother box. Anyone could tell me how to access it, please?

yomam

Apr 23, 2020
ever since going to the jester my character walks slower even outside of the tent and dashing slows him down more now...

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
That's just the resolution of RPGM VX Ace. If we could snap our fingers and put it in MV we would, but alas.
I appreciate the explanation, thanks! (y)

Now that I actually research it, I see that the default resolution for VX Ace is indeed 544x416... I don't know why I thought it had to be bigger.

...Hmm, doing more Googling now, I think I know why I thought this... I've played countless RPGM games over the years, since around 2007 maybe, and I knew that XP which came out in 2004 runs at 640x480 by default. So I didn't expect that VX Ace which came out in 2011 actually runs at a smaller default resolution ( ) And I guess using MV with Yanfy's Core Engine plug-in is the only way to obtain modern-ish resolutions. At least until MZ comes out. :unsure:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Someone mentioned that there was additional Swan content during the night, with the smother box. Anyone could tell me how to access it, please?
You have to finish Crow's content first, then go back to Swan. Make sure you build the fume hood. It should be easy to get from there.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes