RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
You have to finish Crow's content first, then go back to Swan. Make sure you build the fume hood. It should be easy to get from there.
Thanks, but could you please tell me what do you have to do to get there? Simply keep taking the Swan's Kiss potion?

Do you need to have finished the previous Swan night content before going to the Crow to trigger it?

Feb 19, 2019
So question who is everyone's favorite and least favorite Mistress
My favorite mistress is crow: i want that the protagonist will be her total slave with pegging scenes.
and the least favorite is lady cobra: she have the most erotic scenes but she can't defeat the protagonist when he know it's style of fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: sf151

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Why no one is helping ?
I'm not sure what exactly unlocks the dream sequences, but you should be able to get them by drinking the swan's kiss potion and going to sleep after you have seen all content for both Crow and Swan. It might be random, will probably take some retrying.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks, but could you please tell me what do you have to do to get there? Simply keep taking the Swan's Kiss potion?
Why no one is helping ?
You need to lose to her fume hood hold 2-3 times,then at night take the swan kiss potion!
If you have reached the grade of piss pot with crow you will be able to see her scene too.
I'm not 100% sure but give it a try it worked for me:)

Last edited:

someoneisme

Feb 15, 2020
You need to lose to her fume hood hold 2-3 times,then at night take the swan kiss potion!
If you have reached the grade of piss pot with crow you will be able to see her scene too.
I'm not 100% sure but give it a try for me it works :)
i see swan only and its very short

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes