RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
So hypothetically speaking, if someone were to "remake" the game in MV (code/event-wise), would you + Bo be willing to then give them the HQ images so they can essentially remaster ToT? As a quality whore, somehow getting my hands on dem sweet HQ images is something that has been on my mind more than once, not going to lie.
In most cases there aren't immediately accessible HQ images. Such images would need to be re-saved/rendered from the full-res PSD/AEs. In some cases this is impossible because Bo either edited the downsized version or lost the AE (animation) file. In practice, it would probably be easier to just Waifux2 (or something similar) the majority of them. If you have a particular favorite you want up-scaled, I'd suggest that.

We'll probably release a hi-res image pack when the game is finished, though.

Someone actually made mockup of an engine to resemble ToT in, which was pretty neat, but I think people underestimate (by orders of magnitude) the scale of project it would be to remake/master the entire game. Fun to fantasize about, but simply not happening (maybe a miniscule chance once the game is finished, but certainly not while it's in progress).

is this scene buged only for me? when I trigger this scen its act like I have 7FPS slowed ass hell
I believe this is a result of the spinning steam puff effect in that scene, which seems to cause some lag even when the image in invisible. I'm not sure why this is the case and unfortunately don't really have the time or expertise to diagnose it. The best bandaid I can think of is to refactor that effect to be more efficient (eg. by not processing at 0 opacity), but I haven't gotten around to it.

Reactions: c-+

ciruflawless

Feb 7, 2020
In most cases there aren't immediately accessible HQ images. Such images would need to be re-saved/rendered from the full-res PSD/AEs. In some cases this is impossible because Bo either edited the downsized version or lost the AE (animation) file. In practice, it would probably be easier to just Waifux2 (or something similar) the majority of them. If you have a particular favorite you want up-scaled, I'd suggest that.

We'll probably release a hi-res image pack when the game is finished, though.

Someone actually made mockup of an engine to resemble ToT in, which was pretty neat, but I think people underestimate (by orders of magnitude) the scale of project it would be to remake/master the entire game. Fun to fantasize about, but simply not happening (maybe a miniscule chance once the game is finished, but certainly not while it's in progress).

I believe this is a result of the spinning steam puff effect in that scene, which seems to cause some lag even when the image in invisible. I'm not sure why this is the case and unfortunately don't really have the time or expertise to diagnose it. The best bandaid I can think of is to refactor that effect to be more efficient (eg. by not processing at 0 opacity), but I haven't gotten around to it.
can you please update the walkthrough and the save files please? T.T

lazeradam

Sep 28, 2019
Does anybody have a detailed guide on Jessica's walkthrough? I've gotten to the barefoot scene after sniffing her shoes in her room but I don't know what to do next. Do I beat her two more time? Do I lose to her bare soles twice? Really time consuming without a walkthrough. I've also heard talk about a mirror room and a jester suit. Not to mention I still don;t know how to get the invisible thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lazeradam

Sep 28, 2019
Does anybody know how to noclip? I think Mistress Claus's level is way too fast and I just can't do it. Anybody got any advice?

lazeradam

Sep 28, 2019
Is it possible to access floor 7? I saw a video on PH that showed that there was a Japanese woman named Kaori on floor 7 and that she was trapped there.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Don´t get me wrong, the game is wonderful. The major problem that I can highlight is the lack of sex in here (femdom, of course).
If you want sex, go look for games with sex as a forefront. This is a femdom game, and is heavily oriented around soft-core femdom. Please do not bash on the game just because it doesn't have the certain kink you want.

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
hey guys, loving the new content but i'm stuck at Jessica, she keeps telling me to find the thread, i've unlocked the barefoot licking scene but nothing else is unlocking, tried beating her without the new gear you get from her but(it's crazy expensive lol) but she keeps stunning me and using inverted stuff, a quick rundown of what i should do would be appreciated.

Figured it out, i've seen few people asking this question too, you progress her story by losing to her inverted, it's written in the first page too,... idk how i missed it lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
how is it that swan and crow part 3 will come out first instead of 7F??? Im pretty sure that Bowei aint done with part 3 of crow and swan yet right ? And 7 F is already completed. So is koda gonna slack all the way till part 3 is done then start working ? huh?

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Yo been looking in the game pictures and things and I saw Ethan with Swan's panties on his head, is that possible now or will it be in Swan and Crow pt 3?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes