RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks! Shady lady did talk to me and I managed to escape the tent, but is there supposed to be something after that? I thought it was Cobra but I couldn't find anything.

Does using fire just cancel the curtains or does it actually cause a new scene?

Thanks again.
hey, mind sharing what you did to get out of there, i got the game over scene but you continue playing, i entracted with the mirrors and nothing happens, i obviously can't beat her in the clown costume do i have to keep losing to inverted space?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
hey, mind sharing what you did to get out of there, i got the game over scene but you continue playing, i entracted with the mirrors and nothing happens, i obviously can't beat her in the clown costume do i have to keep losing to inverted space?
Look for inconsistencies in the walls inside the mirror room

Reactions: lonewolf1993

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
That should work, yeah. Her piss hold after you take out the lower armor works too.
All right I maxed out Crow, time to finish Swans route. Thank you.
Man replaying those Crow scenes made me realize how hot Crow is. And knowing there's a possibility of combined Swan/Crow scenes is making me excited for Part 3.

loseho

Nov 6, 2018
Could you help me with what to do next?
How do you get this scenes? How do you interact with Lily in doggy costume?
I already finished Lily quest and got mist form. Am I too late now?

EDIT: nvm I found it.

Last edited:

Chipnylon

Dec 22, 2018
mates my game dosent want to load properly it sais vl gothick font missing. and after i add it to the game it is missing audio/BGM/theme2. all help apritiated.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Безымянный.png
hello but will you help me with the passage of this floor, I'm just unbearable what needs to be done and how to beat the boss 3 times, but it's not clear

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 745256
hello but will you help me with the passage of this floor, I'm just unbearable what needs to be done and how to beat the boss 3 times, but it's not clear
for me, it's very difficult to defeat the crow 3 times.
But if you enjoy femdom you will be defeated so many times until you submit totally to the crow. So, she will let you leave the cell and you can stay in it voluntarily.

ciruflawless

Feb 7, 2020
if i've already beaten the crow, is it possible to get total submission to her?because i've tried but i can't, am i missing something?

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
can someone help me with broken grate quest for karen im kinda confused i gave the mithril ingot to zach , apparently he told me to got to some sewer entrance or something like that so either i cant find the entrance or i am missing something?

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
When crow's armor breaks, my game crashes, after cobra takes my levels, the game crashes, when I start crow's bootlicking scene, the game crashes. All of these things happen then I get an error message afterwards. Is there any fix to this or anyway I can get the correct files so this doesn't happen anymore? Help?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes