RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
D

Deleted member 607600

How do I see Jester again? I went down one floor and appeared in her room, then left and never managed to find her again. Someone help me?

yomam

Apr 23, 2020
i try to leave the tent to pick up pieces but it forces me back each time i go towards the purple light, anyone else encounter this?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
PS. It turns out there's a bug preventing your role/costume from being recognized in most cases (and adjusting dialogue accordingly), so that explains why it felt so scanty/non-existent to some people (it's still pretty minor so don't get too hyped for me fixing it, but yeah).

Koda-
hey Koda, was wondering about something maybe many don't care about much when it comes to ToT, but are you gonna expand on that blue flame power up in Karen storyline?
I may be in the minority here, but I really enjoyed that, maybe because I'm a sucker for shounen power ups but that was interesting, hoping you didn't throw that idea out of the window, it maybe not original but it gives Ethan's character some depth (probably not important for a femdom game) but as for the non ero side of the game I'll like to see more of that, maybe Ethan's origin, or some floor where he gets some training by some mistress to master that power, what are your thoughts?
It will certainly be expanded and I think the majority enjoyed it as well. I know some people turn their nose up at shonen tropes (or tropes in general), but they're sort of missing the point and curtailing their own literary analysis (not that a fetish game necessarily needs a proper literary analysis) by focusing on that.

I think I made an ancient post expanding on this in more detail that you can probably find if you dig/care.

So whats the update next ? Part 3 swan and crow or 7F? Have bowei already completed part 3 of swan and crow ????? what are u working on now next? I hope you dont wait for bowei to complete part 3 and start on 7F asap. Tyvm, Anticipating a new update in august 20**
1.16.2 (skipping .1 because Bo accidentally called the bugfix that) is strictly next, and will be soon. Mostly some fixes, balance changes, and minor extra Jessica content so we can confidently close the book on her (and the game stability generally) while 7F moves in.

I believe Bo is still working on his small Succu-milf game, but not sure. I don't believe Swan/Crow Chapter 3 is finished yet since he knows it will just be waiting on me anyway. Discord shows him in PS a lot though so he's clearly working on something.

Whenever I break crows armor my game crashes. And also when my level is drained from cobra my game crashes as well, then I get an error saying this. Can anyone help?
Update your game version.

I get this error can anyone help me with this? View attachment 745462
Install or Reinstall the VX Ace RTP, which is free (Google it).

View attachment 745670
how do i get this image?
Once she's level 3, she will begin building a tent on turn 9 each battle. You have 2 turns to get rid of it, else she'll use this move.

Last edited:

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Am I the only one that just gets scissorhold, leg chokes, bearhugs, trampled and ballbusted everytime? I don't get other scenes in fights.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
My game is updated to the latest version but whenever I begin crows bootlicking scene my game crashes followed by an error

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Am I the only one that just gets scissorhold, leg chokes, bearhugs, trampled and ballbusted everytime? I don't get other scenes in fights.
Many of her moves are unlocked by interacting with her room objects. Her seduction moves happen every 10 turns, so you'll only see them if you burn her tent as soon as it comes up.

My game is updated to the latest version but whenever I begin crows bootlicking scene my game crashes followed by an error
Upload your save and send to me (you can post here or PM it if you're shy) please.

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
At the end of the Jester submission, when you get your mirror back, is it normal to have the spiral permanently in the background, even if you leave?

Edit: Also, what is the tent people mention?

ayydam

Feb 5, 2020
i cant get the tent scene she kills me before i get to it also i cant unlock any other submission act other than the socks how do i progress in jester pls

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Many of her moves are unlocked by interacting with her room objects. Her seduction moves happen every 10 turns, so you'll only see them if you burn her tent as soon as it comes up.

Upload your save and send to me (you can post here or PM it if you're shy) please.
I have the same problem Koda- This is my save. The bug happened when you drank the SΩ poison and interacted with the crow's boot.
bug.jpg View attachment Save10.rar

Jul 26, 2020
Hello people, I'm new here, just registered. Basically I got interested in this game but the thing is while I believe game is very big and has huge potential to satisfy my fetish needs I'm hella confused. I just entered this tower and I hardly have any idea how to get more scenes and this is only the first girl. As far as I know, by following this thread there's over 10 girls here. So please is anyone having a walkthrough for this game, because I'm very confused and without good tutorial i will sadly have to drop the game. No I don't need save files, I want to pass the game by myself.

Sep 15, 2018
Hello people, I'm new here, just registered. Basically I got interested in this game but the thing is while I believe game is very big and has huge potential to satisfy my fetish needs I'm hella confused. I just entered this tower and I hardly have any idea how to get more scenes and this is only the first girl. As far as I know, by following this thread there's over 10 girls here. So please is anyone having a walkthrough for this game, because I'm very confused and without good tutorial i will sadly have to drop the game. No I don't need save files, I want to pass the game by myself.
There’s a walkthrough on the first page with pretty much everything you need to know. It’s in the extra’s section, but only goes up to floor 6.

There’s also the wiki page for ToT which allows you to see the walkthroughs of the characters there too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Menacing Pervert
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes