RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So I lost to Swan several times from the fumebox and I drank several bottles of Swan's Kiss. How much Swan content is there as of 1.16?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
So I lost to Swan several times from the fumebox and I drank several bottles of Swan's Kiss. How much Swan content is there as of 1.16?
If you've seen Swan's piss dream sequence you're done, and if you didn't make sure to be a sub to Crow as well before drinking Swan's Kiss and going to sleep.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
If you've seen Swan's piss dream sequence you're done, and if you didn't make sure to be a sub to Crow as well before drinking Swan's Kiss and going to sleep.
I'm pretty sure I maxed out Crow as well, once she lets you go once you become submissive enough to her is the end of her path right? The only "dream" sequence I currently have with Swan is a qte footjob, am I close?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure I maxed out Crow as well, once she lets you go once you become submissive enough to her is the end of her path right? The only "dream" sequence I currently have with Swan is a qte footjob, am I close?
Crow has a bit more, you reach her max sub when while playing as her at night, under Captive in the menu, there's a line colored in gold that goes "You've fully brainwashed him into your piss-pot!"

There are a total of 5 golden voices in that menu, I'm not sure how many you need for the dream sequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walk Cycle

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
how do you get the piss dream?

subbed to crow
lost a shit tonne to swan and had the end of part 2 bit done.

i aint got that dream yet.

D

Deleted member 1811997

You might wanna poke around the Mirror room before you give up on that save completely. :)
I'm lost, I got the 3 fragments, talked to the mirror but then what am I supposed to do? Do we have to defeat Jessica?
Also does anyone know if we're supposed to use a special move when Jessica uses her Finale Curtains? Or do we just lose unless we can kill her before her move? Thanks.

sf151

May 4, 2020
I'm lost, I got the 3 fragments, talked to the mirror but then what am I supposed to do? Do we have to defeat Jessica?
Also does anyone know if we're supposed to use a special move when Jessica uses her Finale Curtains? Or do we just lose unless we can kill her before her move? Thanks.
did shady lady already talk to you, if the lady already talk to you i'm sure you can get out from there. for the finale curtains im sure you can use fire elemental weapon or spell to cancel her attack

D

Deleted member 1811997

did shady lady already talk to you, if the lady already talk to you i'm sure you can get out from there. for the finale curtains im sure you can use fire elemental weapon or spell to cancel her attack
Thanks! Shady lady did talk to me and I managed to escape the tent, but is there supposed to be something after that? I thought it was Cobra but I couldn't find anything.

Does using fire just cancel the curtains or does it actually cause a new scene?

Thanks again.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Koda-
hey Koda, was wondering about something maybe many don't care about much when it comes to ToT, but are you gonna expand on that blue flame power up in Karen storyline?
I may be in the minority here, but I really enjoyed that, maybe because I'm a sucker for shounen power ups but that was interesting, hoping you didn't throw that idea out of the window, it maybe not original but it gives Ethan's character some depth (probably not important for a femdom game) but as for the non ero side of the game I'll like to see more of that, maybe Ethan's origin, or some floor where he gets some training by some mistress to master that power, what are your thoughts?

Reactions: S3ri4l

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
You might wanna poke around the Mirror room before you give up on that save completely. :)
So whats the update next ? Part 3 swan and crow or 7F? Have bowei already completed part 3 of swan and crow ????? what are u working on now next? I hope you dont wait for bowei to complete part 3 and start on 7F asap. Tyvm, Anticipating a new update in august 20**

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Whenever I break crows armor my game crashes. And also when my level is drained from cobra my game crashes as well, then I get an error saying this. Can anyone help?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Crow has a bit more, you reach her max sub when while playing as her at night, under Captive in the menu, there's a line colored in gold that goes "You've fully brainwashed him into your piss-pot!"

There are a total of 5 golden voices in that menu, I'm not sure how many you need for the dream sequences.
By "Golden Voices" you mean the gold text right? Looks like I've only unlocked four of them and haven't got the piss-pot message yet. So all I have to do is to continue mixing gold into Ethan's food and water and using the "toilet" degrade option?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
By "Golden Voices" you mean the gold text right? Looks like I've only unlocked four of them and haven't got the piss-pot message yet. So all I have to do is to continue mixing gold into Ethan's food and water and using the "toilet" degrade option?
That should work, yeah. Her piss hold after you take out the lower armor works too.

Reactions: Valhalla1990
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes