RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Michele28

Feb 24, 2019
I have two questions: 1) What's in this new version 1.16.0.1? 2) Am I stuck with Jester and don't know how to continue after beating her a lot of times? then there is another problem ... If I want to craft something it gives me this problem: Unable to find file: Graphics / battlers / Jessica / lewd

yomam

Apr 23, 2020
A really neat (first? they have made CG sets with stories before - the name of the artist Morino Kuma might be more recognizable) VN by the Kurimanjuu circle in a similar vein to Msize, and by extension ToT, came out last month - . Mostly chunky ladies smacking the MC around and dominating him with some grappling, CBT, and other abuse. It might be neat to play while waiting for the next update and trace from. I liked the gyaru (Reina) route.
Is there an english translation?

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
I had to cheat to level 30 to beat Crow.

I remember beating her easily in the first update she was out. Koda, did you buff her to absurd levels?

I'd lick her boot without asking but I don't find grinding levels in this game fun at all.
how dis you cheat? when I use save edit my level go back to the normal

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
A really neat (first? they have made CG sets with stories before - the name of the artist Morino Kuma might be more recognizable) VN by the Kurimanjuu circle in a similar vein to Msize, and by extension ToT, came out last month - . Mostly chunky ladies smacking the MC around and dominating him with some grappling, CBT, and other abuse. It might be neat to play while waiting for the next update and trace from. I liked the gyaru (Reina) route.
Oof the circle that made this has a bit of a history of making NTR/cuckshit. There's none of those in there I hope?

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
how dis you cheat? when I use save edit my level go back to the normal
using saveeditor online, I increase the level on all boxes.

Koda-

Thank you so much for write up. Just one thing: I like doing a clean run/fight then go back and submit slowly, with Crow, if I beat her, I can no longer submit at all as Ethan will always keep his Fire Dojo status.

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
using saveeditor online, I increase the level on all boxes.

Koda-

Thank you so much for write up. Just one thing: I like doing a clean run/fight then go back and submit slowly, with Crow, if I beat her, I can no longer submit at all as Ethan will always keep his Fire Dojo status.
thanks a lot

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Is there an english translation?
Unfortunately not. I can understand a bit of Japanese and managed to get through it without needing to consult a dictionary / translator too much. The heroines being fully voiced helped. It's a bit short but that's better in my book than the story or sex scenes dragging too much.
「・・・」
「・・・・・・」
「・・・・・・・・・」
「・・・The writer really loves his ellipses though.」

Oof the circle that made this has a bit of a history of making NTR/cuckshit. There's none of those in there I hope?
There's no NTR. I'd say the writing is more like an Msize game (particularly Ikisugi! M Lesson and Jukuatsu) than any of the circle's previous work.

Last edited:

Roquil

May 18, 2020
I think I may have bugged jessica somehow, I managed to unlock her tent attack and the game says "you beat jessica" because I managed to defeat her lvl 3 form
but I haven't witnessed her mirror scene?
Am I now locked out of her submissive route?

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Yes. As fanboi points out, everyone is on the docket in some way. And honestly, while it sucks that it's taken so long, I'm actually glad I'm going to revisit the original girls with the code-chops to refactor and expand them efficiently, which would not have been the case last year.

Scarlett's stuff will focus on her re-(and more deeply) breaking you after your exploits higher in the tower have either rebuilt some of your dignity (or simply diluted your mind with too much other foot-stink, depending on how heroic/degrading your head-canon). I have a few scenes done already, but not really the start or end point to the arc. Since Scarlett is arguably the most complete domme already, I don't want to open her can of worms until I know I'll have the time to close it again to my satisfaction.

Yvonne's will pick up immediately where her expansion left off, with her training you as her gimpy boot-bitch more gradually since you scrounged up enough will-power to escape her "bad" end.

Yes, although it emphasizes the puppy more than the religious stuff. Her religious stuff was sufficiently elaborated already and would be somewhat corny for her to continue to harp on (especially since you're more or less already converted). Her lines still reference servicing the Goddess/women/etc. to some extent though.

Eventually, yes, though we'll probably start with the Tiffany, Theresa, or the upcoming game to dip our toes in properly.

The mirror shards are found in the backstage of that mirror room, which you can enter by the purple light on the right side. A glint of the shards locations is visible on the map before you enter the backstage. There are three.

You were most likely not playing optimally. While I did buff her, the buffs mostly affected higher-level players. That said, escaping her (win 3 times) is meant to be quite difficult (probably the only true "challenge quest" in the game at the moment), especially if you don't want to submit at all.

If you're willing to swallow some pride, she's much easier if you eat some Hel/Hell kibble and especially once you're submissive enough that she's willing to remove pieces of her armor before the fight (her fully-armored non-ero stage is the most challenging in terms of raw stats, so skipping it helps a lot).

That said: it's possible with bad RNG that she'll upgrade her weapon/armor to problematic levels if you're not micromanaging her actions. A fix for this will be added in 1.16.2 (coming soon).

1.16.2 will also be adding bonus EXP for various milestones (first win, first S-Rank, story stuff like Lily redemption), which should bring basically every player to ~Level 18 if they're not there already. A few of the milestones include a free level outright, so even folks too farmed to benefit from the raw EXP (EXP per level gets clowny fast around 20) will get a little boost.

This is just an aesthetic easter egg for the Save/Load screen (to indicate she is canonically a stronger fighter than the MC). It is possible to have a functionally higher level/stat-line than her.
Hello Koda, if you guys release your games in Steam, it would be more easy to buy a game and support you and a better development. In my case, It's more easy to buy games from Steam than use Patreon ( Regarding to foreign exchange). I'm sure this is also the case of other people too. Sorry for my engrish xD

Reactions: Bonger12345

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
what will be next update koda, really exited to w8 after recent updates
Skipping the final Jester touches, which should be tomorrow or so, probably Bo's short succu-milf game.

Small update on that is the EN VO is done. Not sure she fits the char design perfectly (to be fair, ara ara milfs are extremely difficult to voice properly, especially in English), but the overall result was way better than the glorified sound-test (that players would immediately disable from cronge) that I was expecting.

And I'm extremely picky about VO so the average player will probably like it way more too.

hi, how do i obtain Cobras True Slave ending with jockstrap gear?
Not accessible yet. Footage of it is from an old preview build before that content got shelved.

I have two questions: 1) What's in this new version 1.16.0.1? 2) Am I stuck with Jester and don't know how to continue after beating her a lot of times? then there is another problem ... If I want to craft something it gives me this problem: Unable to find file: Graphics / battlers / Jessica / lewd
Update your version for the crafting crash.
Jester's submission path is progressed by losing to her during Inverted Space.

Escaping currently locks her submission route, yes.

How I can enter in the mirror's room? (without the enslavement of Jester?)
You can't. That room is part of her submission route exclusively.

I think I may have bugged jessica somehow, I managed to unlock her tent attack and the game says "you beat jessica" because I managed to defeat her lvl 3 form
but I haven't witnessed her mirror scene?
Am I now locked out of her submissive route?
Claiming you defeated her early is indeed a bug, but it doesn't affect the submission path or anything really.
It's mostly for "shonen" players who don't want to submit to know they've fought her max difficulty.

Hello Koda, if you guys release your games in Steam, it would be more easy to buy a game and support you and a better development. In my case, It's more easy to buy games from Steam than use Patreon ( Regarding to foreign exchange). I'm sure this is also the case of other people too. Sorry for my engrish xD
I always slept on Steam because it seems to weird to me that people would wanna buy the games individually at semi-normal prices when they can just get everything for $2, but indeed I've received a lot of requests that people want to do exactly that. (Direct sales through eg. DLsite are also much more popular than any subscription model for the JP audience, for instance.)

Hope to get to it after 7F.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Skipping the final Jester touches, which should be tomorrow or so, probably Bo's short succu-milf game.

Small update on that is the EN VO is done. Not sure she fits the char design perfectly (to be fair, ara ara milfs are extremely difficult to voice properly, especially in English), but the overall result was way better than the glorified sound-test (that players would immediately disable from cronge) that I was expecting.

And I'm extremely picky about VO so the average player will probably like it way more too.

Not accessible yet. Footage of it is from an old preview build before that content got shelved.

Claiming you defeated her early is indeed a bug, but it doesn't affect the submission path or anything really.
It's mostly for "shonen" players who don't want to submit to know they've fought her max difficulty.

I always slept on Steam because it seems to weird to me that people would wanna buy the games individually at semi-normal prices when they can just get everything for $2, but indeed I've received a lot of requests that people want to do exactly that. (Direct sales through eg. DLsite are also much more popular than any subscription model for the JP audience, for instance.)

After Succu mini game, maybe 7F Finally ?????????????!?!

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

can we have a look at the new succubus? :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes