RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 19, 2019
Hi, i have two questions concerning the crow and swan:
1- how do you can defeat the crow when she is stinky?
2- the two of them are two dominants amazing women. But contrary to the other characters they use materials to win (swan the poison and the crow it's armor (plate-under-helm...). Can we in the third chapter see them dominate the protagonist with only their pure physical strenght?

Last edited:

yasuokurwiu

Jan 29, 2019
Have anyone explored lily yet? all i see is old moves and the "futre" is now in dialoge instead of latex outfit you gace her>> am i doing something wrong?

Oskaypam

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, i have two questions concerning the crow and swan:
1- how do you can defeat the crow her when she is stinky?
2- the two of them are two dominants amazing women. But contrary to the other characters they use materials to win (swan the poison and the crow it's armor (plate-under-helm...). Can we in the third chapter see them dominate the protagonist with only their pure physical strenght?
OMG exactly, i love when she wins with fighting moves, like yvone had this torture rack etc, lovely

Jul 22, 2017
What happened to the tower of trample wikia? Where will I find guides now? REEE!

Does anyone have a guide to all the women in TOT so far? Would be nice to have one especially for the latest ones.

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
1.16.2 will also be adding bonus EXP for various milestones (first win, first S-Rank, story stuff like Lily redemption), which should bring basically every player to ~Level 18 if they're not there already. A few of the milestones include a free level outright, so even folks too farmed to benefit from the raw EXP (EXP per level gets clowny fast around 20) will get a little boost.
This is SUCH a sensible change. I actually came here to post about the exp curve, because I picked up the game and made it to the floor 6 very shortly after hitting level 10, and I'm being defeated in 2-3 attacks by every enemy, which leaves precious little time for me to do my 0 damage attacks to them. Although I love the immersion here I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on a lot of content by doing things this way. Granted, I haven't fought Karen yet (who is probably worth a level or two), and I haven't played the game since 2018 (when Karen was released) so I imagine these latest updates were built with very buffed up save files in mind, but you gotta think about how it'll work for new players/games coming in. I'm pleased to see it's on the radar.

In the meanwhile, is 18 considered the minimum level for Santa, the twins, and the chubby clown? I don't think I can stomach another eight levels of Cobra's magic bullshit. Fight me with your feet, not your paper, you stinky bitch.

---
You don't need to read this part, and it isn't important. It's not content; I just know people gloss over the last line in a post because they expect it to be a signature, and I'm not going to bother making a signature. Get tricked, idiot!

Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
So we will have mini game next month?
I would think so, but can't promise without knowing Bo's progress.

can we have a look at the new succubus? :D
Sure, I'll post a teaser with the 1.16.2 release.

1- how do you can defeat the crow when she is stinky?
Press confirm when the collapsing ring reaches the center.
If this is too difficult, avoid her working out for a few days and her stink will decay over time.

In the meanwhile, is 18 considered the minimum level for Santa, the twins, and the chubby clown?
Definitely not. All content can be completely fairly easily at low levels with optimal play. That said, a mix of coomer-brain and the notorious reputation for janky balance and tedium in lewd animu games causes some players assume even the slightest roadblocks are impossible/bad design, so I am trying to improve the telegraphy and draw attention to some resources/solutions folks are consistently overlooking.

Now obviously new players can't/shouldn't be expected to play optimally, so their frustration isn't totally unfounded and showing dem da wey is a legitimate balance consideration, but numerically most of the fights are in decent shape as-is.

I am unhappy with how little base stats are received from leveling (versus the potential stats from Lava/Frozen potions), as well as the janky EXP curve, but that's a result of RPGM base settings and should be easy enough to re-scale when I get a chance (as I did with eg. Warrior Guild).

Celice

Apr 26, 2019
Ill be honest It wasnt until Karen that I realized there was weapon crafting smh Id just been Potion spaming everyone

Reactions: c-+

Bootyman8989

Oct 22, 2019
Hey does anyone have a save file just before you meet the jester, I just got a new computer and don't really have the time to grind again

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
so jester, yteah.
I've gotten to the part where she builds that tent, yeah. and i've lost to her over 10 times in inverted space, and i havent gotten anywhere down the submission path.

how do you do the submission path? i.e. mirrors n shite

Sep 15, 2018
so jester, yteah.
I've gotten to the part where she builds that tent, yeah. and i've lost to her over 10 times in inverted space, and i havent gotten anywhere down the submission path.

how do you do the submission path? i.e. mirrors n shite
Have you lost to jester when she’s in inverted space or have you surrendered when she’s in inverted space? You need to actually lose to her in inverted space not just get there and surrender.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda- since Ethan can smell swan shoes in her room to avoid to stare them in fight, had you consider a scene where she catch Ethan smelling them and punishing after doing that to many times in a day?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes