RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Koda- since Ethan can smell swan shoes in her room to avoid to stare them in fight, had you consider a scene where she catch Ethan smelling them and punishing after doing that to many times in a day?
Swan still has her pretences up in chapter 2, it wouldn't make sense. We might get something similar is chapter 3 if the situation allows it, and given that has been the direction in every floor so far, it probably will.

Reactions: nickluna00

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
I reach the sub path of Jester,it told me I can't go back now.Did it mean I trap in this floor now and need to play again if I wanna explore foward?About the heel in Swan's room, how to interact with it?only one dialoge now.

Last edited:

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
I reach the sub path of Jester,it told me I can't go back now.Did it mean I trap in this floor now and need to play again if I wanna explore foward?About the heel in Swan's room, how to interact with it?only one dialoge now.
go back to the mirror room and find the passage on the right, and for swann heel you can interact when you did the third option of smelling his feet during the night

Reactions: MaxPain22192

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
hi Koda- i am playing the last version and i still have the bug of the purple circle that spinn in the map during no fight scenes, here is my save file, so you can find the bug and see why is happening

Reactions: Bonger12345

kingbear123

May 3, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for a new player to see all the content for Swan and crow ? I just beat Karen and am now able to access floor 6.5f. Is there a walkthrough for all the scenes with swan ? What should I be doing, after I help swan by clicking the research it gives me swans tears but I am not getting any hentai scenes.

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for a new player to see all the content for Swan and crow ? I just beat Karen and am now able to access floor 6.5f. Is there a walkthrough for all the scenes with swan ? What should I be doing, after I help swan by clicking the research it gives me swans tears but I am not getting any hentai scenes.
you sleep like 5 or 6 times you meet the crow. then you make the fumehood till you need to get copper, grab the key from where you fought the crow and go under the bookshelf at night, open the locked door. BOOM you meet the crow. for crow, just lose every battle.

swan, you make swans kiss(or whatever) potion (3 of them) drink one each night before going to sleep, you've started swans line.

do that and then fight her (make battle as long as possible) then stare at her feet whenever you get the chance and BOOM a scene.
use hydroscreen a few times in one battle, BOOM another scene.

lose a shit tonne, BOOM a few more scenes, drink more swan kiss (or whatever) things before battling or bed, Boom dream sequence.

and you're done for now (I think)

EDIT: ignore bad english, tis not my strong suit

Reactions: Pipo12334

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Go right next to a stairway which goes down, then use the card/item which Jester gave you.

EDIT: Incidentally, is there a list of all the Tower of Trample sigs out there? Would really like one with Swan

Reactions: Foo-fuu
Aug 4, 2019
How do you progress with Jester? I can't beat her and I can't find the "mirror room"
Beat her once so she starts using her inverted space space move, then lose to her while inverted space is active (don't surrender). Every time you lose in inverted space you'll get a scene and she'll give you a piece of the jester outfit. Lose to her while wearing the whole outfit and the mirror room should unlock.

If you want to beat her after she unlocks inverted space, time it so that your health is low when she uses inverted space, then survive until the inverted space expires. Her health should be low enough so that when it expires, you can kill her in one turn with a single insulated thunder fist before she activates it again.

Reactions: Foo-fuu

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
go back to the mirror room and find the passage on the right, and for swann heel you can interact when you did the third option of smelling his feet during the night
After I drink the potion,and finish the scence with her feet,Mc will be send back to sleep,how to interact?

Raikiri00

Sep 14, 2018
whenever i lose to jester during inverted space with the jester suit on after the battle it just goes to a black screen, is there a fix for this?

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Many of her moves are unlocked by interacting with her room objects. Her seduction moves happen every 10 turns, so you'll only see them if you burn her tent as soon as it comes up.

Upload your save and send to me (you can post here or PM it if you're shy) please.
I tried uploading my save file here and it said the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. Is there a way i can change the format of my save so I can upload it here?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
KodaYesterday at 10:08 PM

Hi everyone, 1.16.2 is now available in releases. It mostly contains fixes and tweaks for Jessica, as well as some additions to her fight that I think make it much more immersive. The notes are very detailed so check them if you're interested to know exactly what's changed. Of course, Jessica isn't the only one in that teaser image! The lovely center lady is Demon Queen Agatha, star of an upcoming mini-game (Always in Debt, Tiffany's Trap, etc.). In a new experiment, she will also be voiced in both Chinese and English! I don't have an exact timeline on her as Bo is still working on her, but she is planned as our August release. I'll provide a release estimate when Bo sends her to me for refinement. As for the next step in Tower of Trample, I'm sure you all recognize that kimono. Hope all these ladies are as enticing to play as they are to make! Thanks as always for everyone's support.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes