RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I always slept on Steam because it seems to weird to me that people would wanna buy the games individually at semi-normal prices when they can just get everything for $2, but indeed I've received a lot of requests that people want to do exactly that. (Direct sales through eg. DLsite are also much more popular than any subscription model for the JP audience, for instance.)

Hope to get to it after 7F.
The major appeal of something like Steam to me is simply having it auto-updated. That's worth a fair amount.

Reactions: PsychoGrin

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Yes 1.16.2 would be nice, wonder if it changes jester's room, as currently you can walk into her room after one fight and nap in her bed/interact with her toilet and it acts like she's already enslaved you and it's kind of sequence broken.

Also it'd be nice to get another side-game in the next month, Always In Debt was awesome, but most of the reason i think that is because findom is one of the most underutilized fetishes of all time.

I first got super into ToT like 2-2&1/2 months ago so i've never really had to deal with the bajillion delay, and also as someone who's been playing H-Games for over half a decade after having half of all games that i liked die or get abandoned delays don't effect me much but it'd be really cool to have monthly updates

Reactions: MisterReaper94
Mar 15, 2020
KodaYesterday at 10:08 PM

Hi everyone, 1.16.2 is now available in releases. It mostly contains fixes and tweaks for Jessica, as well as some additions to her fight that I think make it much more immersive. The notes are very detailed so check them if you're interested to know exactly what's changed. Of course, Jessica isn't the only one in that teaser image! The lovely center lady is Demon Queen Agatha, star of an upcoming mini-game (Always in Debt, Tiffany's Trap, etc.). In a new experiment, she will also be voiced in both Chinese and English! I don't have an exact timeline on her as Bo is still working on her, but she is planned as our August release. I'll provide a release estimate when Bo sends her to me for refinement. As for the next step in Tower of Trample, I'm sure you all recognize that kimono. Hope all these ladies are as enticing to play as they are to make! Thanks as always for everyone's support.
That demon queen looks delicous, also Kaori is finally coming!

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Yes 1.16.2 would be nice, wonder if it changes jester's room, as currently you can walk into her room after one fight and nap in her bed/interact with her toilet and it acts like she's already enslaved you and it's kind of sequence broken.
This was already fixed in 1.16.0.1 actually.

Reactions: starvoyager

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

Hi everyone, 1.16.2 is now available in releases. It mostly contains fixes and tweaks for Jessica, as well as some additions to her fight that I think make it much more immersive. The notes are very detailed so check them if you're interested to know exactly what's changed. Of course, Jessica isn't the only one in that teaser image! The lovely center lady is Demon Queen Agatha, star of an upcoming mini-game (Always in Debt, Tiffany's Trap, etc.). In a new experiment, she will also be voiced in both Chinese and English! I don't have an exact timeline on her as Bo is still working on her, but she is planned as our August release. I'll provide a release estimate when Bo sends her to me for refinement. As for the next step in Tower of Trample, I'm sure you all recognize that kimono. Hope all these ladies are as enticing to play as they are to make! Thanks as always for everyone's support.
Agatha reminds me Kaguya Ōtsutsuki from naruto shippuden

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

ah... the demon queen :D hell yes!!!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes