RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 10, 2018
S-ranking Jessica feels like a bit of RNG. If she stuns you before inverted space dissipates then she'll be able to use it again before can hit her. Given that you'll be at low hp for the next inversion, you could easily die before you get another chance, especially given that you need to win without potions for an S-rank. If the only way to prevent her stuns is by taking her submission path I'm really not sure how to win consistently without it.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
S-ranking Jessica feels like a bit of RNG. If she stuns you before inverted space dissipates then she'll be able to use it again before can hit her. Given that you'll be at low hp for the next inversion, you could easily die before you get another chance, especially given that you need to win without potions for an S-rank. If the only way to prevent her stuns is by taking her submission path I'm really not sure how to win consistently without it.
You can dodge the stun by equipping Abyss Strap (or dodge the move entirely with Mist Clone).

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
the changelog now states this: " No longer cancelled when Surrendering "

does this mean submission can now be done via using the surrender skill or am I not understanding this as i am shite at english and haven't slept in the past day and a half.

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
Where is the download link and the patreon of Koda.
Here's 1.16.2.1, have fun!

Google Drive

use google drive link in quote for latest version, download, open file with WinRAR (or 7zip idk?) the rest is self explanatory.
MAIN PATREON for ToT
KODA's Personal Patreon:

Reactions: dani9721

leBored

Sep 23, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something, how do I get Mist Clone? (I'd quote Koda's message but that feels incredibly petty, lmao.)

kingbear123

May 3, 2020
How do you get the forced foot smelling scene with Dr Swan during battle, I got it once and cant seem to get it again after losing so many times.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
the only way to defeat the crow (for me) is to cheat to the lvl 99 with 999 attack and 999 defence, 9999 MP and 9999 Hp:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Also, to defeat her she must not workout, because defeating her when she is stinky is impossible (you can't hit her in this case).
You can definitely hit her after she works out. You just have to hit "z" when the shrinking circle matches up in size with the static circle. It may take a few tries to get the timing down, but it's not all that difficult to master.

Spectrons For beating her without cheating, potions are your friend, especially the new Swan potions. You can load up before the fight starts with stat boosting and regen potions, which will give you an early edge. That may be difficult to do if you already saved in Crow's dungeon though. Be careful to not let her buff her stats, especially her sword, too much (or at all) to make the fight more manageable. Again, you may have already allowed her to buff and then saved, putting yourself in a bad spot. Mist clone can help dodge her big, telegraphed attacks if you learned it from Lily. Break an armor piece quickly since she becomes somewhat less damage happy and more grabby when her armor is broken. Play defensively.

Feb 19, 2019
KodaYesterday at 10:08 PM

Hi everyone, 1.16.2 is now available in releases. It mostly contains fixes and tweaks for Jessica, as well as some additions to her fight that I think make it much more immersive. The notes are very detailed so check them if you're interested to know exactly what's changed. Of course, Jessica isn't the only one in that teaser image! The lovely center lady is Demon Queen Agatha, star of an upcoming mini-game (Always in Debt, Tiffany's Trap, etc.). In a new experiment, she will also be voiced in both Chinese and English! I don't have an exact timeline on her as Bo is still working on her, but she is planned as our August release. I'll provide a release estimate when Bo sends her to me for refinement. As for the next step in Tower of Trample, I'm sure you all recognize that kimono. Hope all these ladies are as enticing to play as they are to make! Thanks as always for everyone's support.
any news about crow/swan chapter 3?

Reactions: Hero sama
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes