RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Mega

There is Mega for 1.16.2.1 if anyone needs it still, and the changelog if a friendly mod wants to update the OP.
Thank you. Saw the one they posted on the front page of this game, they asking for an key, so was checking the comments for it when I saw this. No key needed for yours thank goodness.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know if offering Lily things like a Lava potion will actually increase her stats? Or is it just fluff?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I'm currently fishing for ideas on what sort of stuff could be added to fights to make them more exciting. I've been getting a lot better at Ruby scripting lately so made a few utilities and threw em at Koda, but I'm curious if you guys have any ideas for battle mechanics that'd be cool (I realize it's unlikely because players tend to be bad at balanced ideas but hey, why not). I'm interested in specifically stuff like QTEs that aren't super generic. Unlike my previous stuff I've actually been enjoying most of my latest work, with the exception of attempting to optimize image rotation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been playing Lily and have not been able to figure out what triggers her to teach you Mist Clone. Can you provide the step by step on how to get her to teach it?
What I did was lose all confidence by losing against her repeatedly, then accept being her student but ultimately resisted everything. Fight, ask for training, fight, ask for training, blabla and the third thing she teaches is Mist Clone. I don't know how the submission route affects it since I was only in it for some water magic but it should still be possible to learn her skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi and c-+

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Asking advice on getting stronger? I got to Crow, but once she gets to EX aka two loses, she stream rolls me, same with Jessica once she does her reverse world that never seems to end when I want it too...I have The Heal Sword, Silver Armor, and switch between my accessories/capes, maxed on stats potions too.

Chadmoot

Feb 11, 2019
How do you get lily new "lessons" to work for lily?. I made the boots, had the submit dream about the boots, gave her all offerings, have 0 confidence, talked to Cobra about it, Do i have to fight karen and finish her content then come back? I really want to see these training things she gives + the new scenes (If there are any) The talk menu is still just ackknwlogde and lecture. IDK what is happening

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes