RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
on
KodaYesterday at 10:08 PM

Hi everyone, 1.16.2 is now available in releases. It mostly contains fixes and tweaks for Jessica, as well as some additions to her fight that I think make it much more immersive. The notes are very detailed so check them if you're interested to know exactly what's changed. Of course, Jessica isn't the only one in that teaser image! The lovely center lady is Demon Queen Agatha, star of an upcoming mini-game (Always in Debt, Tiffany's Trap, etc.). In a new experiment, she will also be voiced in both Chinese and English! I don't have an exact timeline on her as Bo is still working on her, but she is planned as our August release. I'll provide a release estimate when Bo sends her to me for refinement. As for the next step in Tower of Trample, I'm sure you all recognize that kimono. Hope all these ladies are as enticing to play as they are to make! Thanks as always for everyone's support.
only waiting for the lady on the right. :)

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Does anybody know how to trigger Jessica's sub plot scene. I've defeted her twice. There just boot and socks licking scene. Is that it or there is still more

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Hello, do not tell me after the tavo how they let me out of the cell, what to give next and whether it is possible to defeat Miss Knight or not?

Roquil

May 18, 2020
So something I noticed, the current patch is messing with my aspect ratio.
1596335378431.png
do I have to download some VX ACE plugin or something?

Roquil

May 18, 2020
It feels sorta zoomed in, like part of it is cut off.
Oh I just looked in the changelogs I guess that's true.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes