RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Koda- some bugs I encountered in 1.16.2.1:
- At times, when talking to Swan when she is in her laboratory, and after stopping talking to her, her image keeps displaying. It only disappears when I return to talk to her and battle/research.
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uploaded a fix, thanks. For Swan I just added some additional "remove face" codes, mostly for her cutscenes (eg. about unlocking kibble). Hopefully that covers it.

Reactions: nicknicola

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda, since the next realese is demon queen spinof game, could you tell us something about the main character?
is a hero, merchant, priest? wich is the rol that the players will play this time?
and will be a post game mechanics and memory scenes like always in bet? or we must play the game again like tifannys trap?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
You're not the first one to hypothesize something like back. Long, long, really fucking long back when pastures were greener IRL and like the Kalahari Desert here someone else also proposed something like that, but it was a more sensible solution. On page 345 you'll find it. It has since become one of my favorite euphemisms IRL.

Special thanks to Sylph Phoenix
Absolute madlad, remembering my ancient posts. I've been thinking on a way to adapt the existing QTEs into something doable with a mouse or by using WASD, if I make any progress on that you'll hear it here.
Hey, how about some QTE where targets are popping all over the screen and you'd have to quickly click on them while they're over a specific area of the screen. They could either be static and fading in/out or moving around, there also could be some "trap" target that would give you a negative effect if you click on them.
This could actually be used both for combat and for lewd events, for instance click on the target while they're over a weak point (e.g. on the face/body and not on the shield/armor) and in lewd events you'd have to click while they're over a specific area that needs to be kissed/worshiped/whatever (ass,foot,boobs,...)

Improving and adding stuff to the existing QTE might be cool too, for instance a direction arrow would become a ? after a small amount of time forcing you to memorize the QTE combination.
I actually really like the fading QTE arrows idea, reminds me of CTB in Osu. I'll have a go at that some time soon.

As much as I'd like something similarish to your first idea, there's currently a policy that everything needs to be compatible in a pure-keyboard setting. One of the things I did recently was write a generalized version of the target & ring thing from Crow's fight with an enormous pile of options, which will probably get a lot of mileage soon since it's as flexible as laws for the rich, but in that case it has keyboard equivalents so that people can still get by without a mouse. It's a constraint I understand, I just don't like it lol.

Reactions: khesanh

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Is there a good release now? I just went here and I got a lot of notif from this thread lol
Where is 7F ? It looks other followers conned me x)
See you ~~

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a good release now? I just went here and I got a lot of notif from this thread lol
Where is 7F ? It looks other followers conned me x)
See you ~~
7F is not achieved yet,
but i'm very excited to the crow/swan chapter3
I hope that it will be released in august (it's only a hope and there aren't any official answer from the game developpers).

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Pretty sure it's been said before but there should be a super easy "casual mode" for those who like to play ...one handed.
Is that really necessary? The arrows and enter key are all pretty close together. I am glad they put in a casual QTE option though as those really are overly intense for a wank fodder game.

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a reason not to give in to the women? I'm on floor 5 now with only doing the first shoe challenge by accident. After that I've been remaining 'pure', but I would like to know if there is a reason to continue this or just go back and see the content.

Raikiri00

Sep 14, 2018
Can someone upload a save just before you the crow? I want to do her submission path after I beat her 3 times, but I accidentally overwrote my old save, and I really don't want to start over.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Is there a reason not to give in to the women? I'm on floor 5 now with only doing the first shoe challenge by accident. After that I've been remaining 'pure', but I would like to know if there is a reason to continue this or just go back and see the content.
From my experience, some will give bonuses if you submit. From what I know, Yvonne gives stat boosts up to +6 for ATK & DEF through her submission scenes (just don't finish her route), Eliza will give you a healing ability that turns TP into HP, and Lily's new content will give you three additional skills.

Reactions: CreaPass

thatguy13

Oct 26, 2019
Has anyone managed to run tot on Linux(Wine i assume)?

If yes, I would appreciate some tips, because game crashes for me after I change location with Ethan or talk to a npc.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda- , will be queen succubus game main character be a male who lose to her multiple times giving his levels to her or will the queen succubus be the main protagonist and level drain multiple males?
if the main character is a male, which is his role? hero, merchant or something else?

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is that really necessary? The arrows and enter key are all pretty close together. I am glad they put in a casual QTE option though as those really are overly intense for a wank fodder game.
I wish the casual mode were even more casual, personally. I understand some people like the challenge of the QTE stuff but I find it highly annoying to not be able to pass/fail as I choose with those (sometimes, um, I'm a bit too distracted to pass :sneaky:). I'd rather just have the option to straight up choose pass/fail, no RNG, or maybe accomplish that by a "very easy QTE" mode since the "easy" mode isn't really that easy? Also sometimes the PC will hiccup and cause you to screw up, also very annoying.

renemen

Apr 23, 2020
Hi i just want to ask when does the dr.swan/the crow content end? I have become the crow's slave and got released. I have unlocked the kibble from swan and resisted the newer poison once. Is it end of the content or can I progress more?

Hereclestoil69

Jul 28, 2020
If history is to be belived, you'll have killed a cousin or 2 by the time the next big update releases.

Karen has 2 piss scenes currently in the game: you get one by saving John and completing Karen's little quest, the other one is the paper one.

A third piss scene for Karen is coming... eventually, and that will be accessed by interacting with the toilet in her room.
How do you get the paper piss scene?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I finished the Swan&Crow update and I loved every second of it. Normally I hate any fart or piss scene, but I loved those with Swan and Crow, strangely it was weirdly erotic. But I guess is the same with foot content, aside TOT I rarely enjoy it.

Reactions: nickluna00
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes