RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Hi i just want to ask when does the dr.swan/the crow content end? I have become the crow's slave and got released. I have unlocked the kibble from swan and resisted the newer poison once. Is it end of the content or can I progress more?
Keep fighting and losing to Swan to unlock new scenes and you will see a message that says you reached the end of 1.16.2. I would encourage you to fight Crow without her helmet or her under armor to see more scenes.
Is there a reason not to give in to the women? I'm on floor 5 now with only doing the first shoe challenge by accident. After that I've been remaining 'pure', but I would like to know if there is a reason to continue this or just go back and see the content.
There is absolutely no reason to not submit at the moment. You can keep a clean save file without submitting to any women, but you can submit to all of them and keep climbing the tower, aside some game overs (like someone said Yvonne boot route and Khulan trophy end).

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
How do you get the paper piss scene?
During the sewer quest Karen gives you after saving the log haired monk, while looking in the sewers you should find an item called "strange paper". Go talk to Karen with that item in the menu and should you get a new option, click on it and you'll get the scene.

Reactions: Hereclestoil69

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Is there a reason not to give in to the women? I'm on floor 5 now with only doing the first shoe challenge by accident. After that I've been remaining 'pure', but I would like to know if there is a reason to continue this or just go back and see the content.
On the contrary, there are non-trivial gameplay advantages (free loot, unique skils) to submitting, and one of the recent Mistresses is actually quite threatening and moderately difficult to not submit to whether you like it or not. There are consequences, of course: some Mistresses are more difficult to fight as their sub, full submission basically doubles as permanent consent to any future lewdness they decide to inflict on you, and some story events will obviously be affected by various Mistresses owning you.

That said, the game assumes/intends that you'll be tempted/seduced/submissive and is much more about being a hero in spite of your indulging/indoctrination/brainwashing (I leave it to players to decide how inherently subby their MC was before entering the tower) than avoiding it outright.

Abstinent/fully-non-submissive playthroughs can be a fun challenge but are certainly not required or even optimal to reach a heroic conclusion.

No problem, thanks to you. By the way, about Crow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added in 1.16.2 - check changelog for instructions.

Koda- , will be queen succubus game main character be a male who lose to her multiple times giving his levels to her or will the queen succubus be the main protagonist and level drain multiple males?
if the main character is a male, which is his role? hero, merchant or something else?
MC is a simple 勇者 (yuusha) archetype, ie. generic hero-boy basically synonymous with Succubus fodder in modern ero games. The core gameplay loop is indeed fighting the Demon Queen at the peril of your levels if you lose, although I'm adding some side stuff to give the game a bit more texture/pacing.

I wish the casual mode were even more casual, personally. I understand some people like the challenge of the QTE stuff but I find it highly annoying to not be able to pass/fail as I choose with those (sometimes, um, I'm a bit too distracted to pass :sneaky:).
Being too distracted/tempted to succeed QTEs is the game working as intended, and even the peak lewdness for a lot of players. "Easy" mode is actually meant primarily as an accessibility feature for people who legitimately can't beat Level 3/4 QTEs reliably due to a disability or whatnot (which has been reported quite a bit).

Accessibility features might be expanded, such as (also) giving a bit more time to complete QTEs or modifying the speed of "soft" QTEs like Lily slide, Crow ring, or Swan ping-pong, but further 'direct nerfs' to the arrow series will probably come with opportunity cost, such as in the form of skills, equips, or double-edged statuses.

Did someone unlock jester's bare feet scenes? I can't seem to be able to
Sniff the shoes in her room, unlocked by licking her boots and/or socks three times (the action will show "???" otherwise). You can lick them when surrendering after receiving her outfit (she may also demand you do so if she beats you at full submission).

Does she telegraph the stun or have a set pattern? I don't have enough invisible thread for the strap yet.
She picks a random "Heavy Attack" (one of which is the Knee Strike) every 3 turns. If you don't have Mist Clone or Abyss Strap (or her panties, but I assume you're trying not to submit) then you'll just have to hope she doesn't pick it for now.

She's actually much easier to fight with her outfit (in my opinion), so using that to win on S once and then buying the Abyss Strap is a viable approach. Of course, if you actually lose in her full outfit you're in trouble. This meta-game/risk is intentional and hot in my opinion, but you can just save-scum too.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I get the Clown lady is supposed to be difficult with her inverted space, but from 120 encounters I only won 2 lol. Having only the window of 1 turn to finish after ending the inverted space is too much. I try to get to 100 or so health but i am always out of luck on qtes and with the facesitting or the sudden knee to the balls attack it always take me down.

Mind you I already submitted, unlocked mirror room and touched everything in her room. I am fighting with normal clothes to stop the endless ballbusting, but even with that it's impossible. I know what is there to do, but the battle feels super inconsistent to win.

PD: The things that the Clown can craft are useful or not? The Abbys Strap and Duality items. To know if they are worth the effort of farming xD

Last edited:

fouyaya1

Nov 12, 2018
I actually really like the fading QTE arrows idea, reminds me of CTB in Osu. I'll have a go at that some time soon.

As much as I'd like something similarish to your first idea, there's currently a policy that everything needs to be compatible in a pure-keyboard setting. One of the things I did recently was write a generalized version of the target & ring thing from Crow's fight with an enormous pile of options, which will probably get a lot of mileage soon since it's as flexible as laws for the rich, but in that case it has keyboard equivalents so that people can still get by without a mouse. It's a constraint I understand, I just don't like it lol.
oh too bad about the pure-keyboard setting, maybe having the targets appear quickly one at a time and then pressing a key at the right moment ?

I had another idea with the existing QTE that I actually was expecting when the jester introduced the inverted dimension stuff, having to press the opposite key during the QTE (e.g. when ↑ appear you have to press ↓) there would be an indication for it of course (different color or sprite) it could be used on the entire QTE combination or only a few arrows.
Additionally, It could be tied to a status effect on the hero (confused/disoriented) that way it could be used by more opponents than just the jester.

Reactions: c-+

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
just started playing and im curious what type of h scenes there are here... do you fuck or get fucked by any of the doms? i heard in warriors guild you dont get to so i wanted to check with this game too

Reactions: luca932

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
I get the Clown lady is supposed to be difficult with her inverted space, but from 120 encounters I only won 2 lol. Having only the window of 1 turn to finish after ending the inverted space is too much. I try to get to 100 or so health but i am always out of luck on qtes and with the facesitting or the sudden knee to the balls attack it always take me down.

Mind you I already submitted, unlocked mirror room and touched everything in her room. I am fighting with normal clothes to stop the endless ballbusting, but even with that it's impossible. I know what is there to do, but the battle feels super inconsistent to win.

PD: The things that the Clown can craft are useful or not? The Abbys Strap and Duality items. To know if they are worth the effort of farming xD
Abbys strap makes you immune to her stun which is her most lethal attack. I got plenty of S ranks by popping attack and defence potions.

Pop attack potion at the start and get her to around 1300-1400 hp. Then get your health to under 100 and do one attack to enable the inverted space.

Then keep popping attack potions and grab blocks until inverted space ends and then 1 shot her.

If you want S rank you can pop 1-2 potions max so you're gonna have to time the potions a little bit and use a lot of Guard and Grab blocks

Reactions: nicknicola

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
just started playing and im curious what type of h scenes there are here... do you fuck or get fucked by any of the doms? i heard in warriors guild you dont get to so i wanted to check with this game too
There is only one sex scene in the game (unless you count pegging, then there is 2) currently and it is with Khulan, the barbarian looking domme. Most of the content is foot related, so footjobs, smelling, licking etc. I hope they do add more sex scenes in the future though, the foot stuff is cool and all but adding more actual sex couldn’t hurt.

Reactions: ZAAWARUDOO
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes