RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

dspins

Dec 2, 2018
how did you get past swan/crow how do you unlock jester
I also had an issue getting the new stuff from crow/swan and the new jester content. I was able to get to it when I loaded a save before swan/crow. I think if you progressed too far before the Lily and swan/crow part 2 expansion, you had a save without the necessary toxicology variables to continue. I loaded a save before crow/swan, went through the entire arc up to the end of part 2 and I was able to get to the jester by going down the stairs to Cobra's floor. You'll know if it works if you're taken directly to the jester's floor instead of Cobra's floor.

I think there's a note on that on one of the past couple hundred pages, but I didn't see anything about it in the changelogs.

Reactions: chabam

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Are there any news about Bo's new minigame? Haven't heard anything about it for a week...
Nothing more on the public discord than has already been posted here. Koda added a couple of comments as well but otherwise we should expect some more info hopefully soon (famous last words in this thread).

Dawn_of_Dark

Apr 30, 2019
Hey, I just want a quick clarification for the new updates. The last time I play the game the content was updated up to the part where The Crow makes the hero her slave.

I checked the forum recently and updated my game to 16.2. I have finished up to where it says "End of Chapter 2", so I assume as far as Swan/Crow content, this is the latest part?

I just tried to go downstairs and realize there's a new room call the Abyssal Tent and a new character named Jessica, and I haven't played her part yet, but I want to ask if there's anymore content beyond her.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Hey, I just want a quick clarification for the new updates. The last time I play the game the content was updated up to the part where The Crow makes the hero her slave.

I checked the forum recently and updated my game to 16.2. I have finished up to where it says "End of Chapter 2", so I assume as far as Swan/Crow content, this is the latest part?

I just tried to go downstairs and realize there's a new room call the Abyssal Tent and a new character named Jessica, and I haven't played her part yet, but I want to ask if there's anymore content beyond her.
no that's it the last character was jessica

chabam

Nov 1, 2017

i must have a bug, but can you please upload your save file up to jessica, mine doesn't show.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes