RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 10, 2018
I'm so lost. I beat the jester once but can't figure out how to progress anything with her. I tried looking through the thread but I'm still stumped... inverted space?
Beating her twice will level her up and she'll start using the inverted space ability.

Fakrid

Aug 7, 2020
Honestly the farthest I ever got fighting a floor boss clean with no cheats and walkthrough is Khulan. After that I just used the saves from the aforementioned link to quickly see the other mistresses. If you're just in it for the scenes, I suggest getting a save editor and buffing Ethan to ludicrous levels. Also, there really is no difference if you don't fully submit to a floor boss before proceeding to the next one, there might be minor text changes but otherwise you won't miss anything.
At first i only after the scene, but something awoke deep inside, and now i really want to play for the story. Its not like other rpgm game with many mobs. You just need to win or submit. Such a bold great game.

snaxxter

Nov 8, 2018
Wow! I just played the updated version of Jessica and all i have to say is good job Koda on elevating the fight . I really liked that she had some holds that were unavoidable or some submissions in the fight. That makes it more immersive and i like that the holds dont do insane dmg so its frustrating. Really good way to introduce lewd stuff in combat and make it more enjoyable

Dawn_of_Dark

Apr 30, 2019
Hey, I realized that there were content added to Lily in 1.16, so I want to confirm whether I have unlocked all the content for her as of now.

So, I have unlocked up to the 5th part of "the boots", I have learned "Mist Clone" from Lily and I have also unlocked the 3 puppy scenes when wearing the Puppy Gear to enter Lily's sanctum. Right now, when I talk to "the boots", there is a new option labeled "❤" but only shows Ethan saying "Master Lily...❤!" when chosen. Is there more content beyond this point for Lily? If so, how do I proceed?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hey, I realized that there were content added to Lily in 1.16, so I want to confirm whether I have unlocked all the content for her as of now.

So, I have unlocked up to the 5th part of "the boots", I have learned "Mist Clone" from Lily and I have also unlocked the 3 puppy scenes when wearing the Puppy Gear to enter Lily's sanctum. Right now, when I talk to "the boots", there is a new option labeled "❤" but only shows Ethan saying "Master Lily...❤!" when chosen. Is there more content beyond this point for Lily? If so, how do I proceed?
This one happens if you do not submit at the start to Master Lily. If you submit you are able to repeat all visitable hallucination scenes.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Hi can someone please give me tips on how to s rank khulan i cant defeat here at lvl3
Bully Scarlet/Eliza to farm Volcano Ash/Crystal Ice to make Lava/Frost Potions to max out your ATK/DEF bonus.
Do NOT wear water based armor/accessories. They make you weak against Khulan (thunder element.) Wear the Wind Cape (Protects against Thunder, increases ATK.) Maybe even pop up to 6FL to score some static orbs from Miss Claus stages to craft the Insulator armor. Check your Status to see resistance against elements.
Fire Punch and Twin Punch are your friends.
Practice QTE so you can Intercept/Dodge her grapples.

• Red Heart
Reactions: phoenixofdark
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes