RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

chesire

May 5, 2017
Any Khulan fan out there???
From my knowledge Khulan wants someone to make her some new equipments for US.
Can this demon queen help in that case?

(Sorry I just want more Khulan and Cobra content)
Also why is there no halloween surprize for Swan and Ms. Claus?

tot912

Jul 12, 2020
Can I get save file that defeated Khulan?
I played this game longtime ago, and i want to play it again because I liked Lady cobra and Lily very much.
But my save files gone so I have to pass Khulan to meet them but she's little disgusting and annoying.
Is there anybody charitable enough to upload save files?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Can I get save file that defeated Khulan?
I played this game longtime ago, and i want to play it again because I liked Lady cobra and Lily very much.
But my save files gone so I have to pass Khulan to meet them but she's little disgusting and annoying.
Is there anybody charitable enough to upload save files?
In the main post there's a link to a walkthrough. In that walkthrough there's a link to a MEGA that has tons of saves. Just take a pick from those.

Reactions: Billerboob

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
May someone Spoil me and can tell me if Swann whas honest with her desire to help and our skepticism against her are only paranoia or is she really having some hidden Agenda?
I whas never able to advance with her storyline.

chesire

May 5, 2017
May someone Spoil me and can tell me if Swann whas honest with her desire to help and our skepticism against her are only paranoia or is she really having some hidden Agenda?
I whas never able to advance with her storyline.
She is not a villainess.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
She is not a villainess.
I'd say she is a domme with an agenda, but i agree that she isnae an evil villainess, at worst she is looking for the perfect loyal assistant/slave to help her with her work as a doctor in public and a happy boytoy for behind closed doors.

Regardless she is FLAWLESS and i would happily be her loyal assistant/slave.

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I mean, based on what Konstantinus asked, she definitely has an hiddeng agenda and she isn't honest at all in her desire to help. Her plan was to mind control the monks, and she did.

While it is possible that her main goal is to find the perfect assistant-slave (which, after encountering Ethan, would've theorically lead her to not continue with her plans about the other monks, as it was clear she was targetting the former for that goal) I wouldn't disregard the possibility that she's more or less on the same level as the other villainesses, since her reasoning for mind controlling the monks could very well be about selling them as slaves.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
I mean, based on what Konstantinus asked, she definitely has an hiddeng agenda and she isn't honest at all in her desire to help. Her plan was to mind control the monks, and she did.

While it is possible that her main goal is to find the perfect assistant-slave (which, after encountering Ethan, would've theorically lead her to not continue with her plans about the other monks, as it was clear she was targetting the former for that goal) I wouldn't disregard the possibility that she's more or less on the same level as the other villainesses, since her reasoning for mind controlling the monks could very well be about selling them as slaves.
I do think she's still hired to do this so you can envision her as a villainess, but I still see her more as the perfect misstress. :love:

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017

Don't you dare to blame our honest doctor Swan with your baseless accusations! And she wasn't mind-controlling monks - it was a cure against the Crow's poison. It baffles me how inattentively these people are playing ToT :cautious:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes