RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Where did the massive influx of new friends come? Where are the ogs? Wheres gearless joe? Zaro? That one dude with the pokemon pic who shitposts hard in very broken English and emoticons? I miss you bros, I'm tired of people asking "how do I enter the tower" "how do i beat scarlet" "is there sex scenes?"
Don't summon edoitachi back to this mortal coil

sera02

Aug 5, 2020
find save file inside your Tower of Trample (TOT v.1.xx) folder and copy paste it.
example for "save file" name is
save01.rvdata , save02.rvdata, and so on...
Can anyone share save data for latest update? my save data is missing and i feel frustrated because this

sera02

Aug 5, 2020
excuse me, can anyone help me for share tower of trample save data for the last update? my save data is missing and i hope anyone can help me for it.

koarrlu

Apr 30, 2020
can anyone help me? I got stuck after the roxy cinematics. Karen moved to the side of roxy and turned to the wall and game is stuck there. I don't know how to continue.

chesire

May 5, 2017
excuse me, can anyone help me for share tower of trample save data for the last update? my save data is missing and i hope anyone can help me for it.
can anyone help me? I got stuck after the roxy cinematics. Karen moved to the side of roxy and turned to the wall and game is stuck there. I don't know how to continue.
you guys alright with full save file with maximum submission to all villainess?

Last edited:

Rico52

Feb 14, 2020
Is there no way to replay the scene where Jessica farts? :(
Depends which scene you are talking about. As far as i know there are 3 scenes where Jessica farts. First scene is during your submission to her or whatever where she acts like she performs in front of the audience (which i think is the best farting scene in the whole game <3 i've been really waiting for a long time to see scene like this). Second scene is during a fight with her when she shove you to the ground and sits on your face (you just don't need to struggle to see a little bit farting from her). Third scene is when you go to her room and do the interaction with her panties. And yes, i know your pain, i would also like to reply this first scene. Would be also nice to see the scene where Ethan's mind is brainwashed and he is begging for farts by himself and then he's grateful for every fart and kiss the ass of the mistress
Sorry for my english

lazeradam

Sep 28, 2019
Does anybody know how to use noclip in this game? I'm trying to finish Mistress Claus' stuff but I just lack the finesse to get past all that mistletoe stuff

Nov 10, 2018
Does anybody know how to use noclip in this game? I'm trying to finish Mistress Claus' stuff but I just lack the finesse to get past all that mistletoe stuff
I'm sure you can use cheat engine or something to slow the game down, but first I should ask if you're aware that you can hold shift to run.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Is it possible to lose 4 times vs Karen and unlock all the side quests (like when you win) as sewage grate, sole repair, etc?
I would try to have a submissive route but with unlock all the new equip craft-able.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is it possible to lose 4 times vs Karen and unlock all the side quests (like when you win) as sewage grate, sole repair, etc?
I would try to have a submissive route but with unlock all the new equip craft-able.
No, losing 4 times will automatically put you in a game over path where Ethan willingly allows Karen to completely break him into one of her slaves and gets locked in the spare cage where her old shoes are.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
No, losing 4 times will automatically put you in a game over path where Ethan willingly allows Karen to completely break him into one of her slaves and gets locked in the spare cage where her old shoes are.
Thanks, how many times I can lose without unlock the bad ending?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks, how many times I can lose without unlock the bad ending?
Game over ending 4 times, bad end only once, the leader of the monks will get killed by Roxy, survive all challenges for him to survive.

After Roxy attacks, Karen will head to the upper floors and not return to the 6th, so any more content with her will be in a later update.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes