RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
But for real now we need to summon GearlessJoe and Incognito Guy. Two of the three well-known legends of this thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Put some respeck on bahamut2195 's name if you're going to start talking about thread legends. He has contributed more than enough to this community to earn that title e.g the extensive walkthrough posted in the OP.

Lurk more if you haven't heard of him.

Last edited:

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Put some respeck on bahamut2195 's name if you're going to start talking about thread legends. He has contributed more than enough to this community to earn that title e.g the extensive walkthrough posted in the OP.

Lurk more if you haven't heard of him.

What are the other guys famous for?
Also who would like to see a mistress with split personality? Something like Diavolo/Doppio thing?

Reactions: Krestzafir

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
What are the other guys famous for?
Narak was our main man in the Discord: he brough us news, releases, progress reports, and even drama at times. He's literally the man behind half the updates that graced this thread, if not more.

GearlessJoe has always been the heart of the community since I can remember, always very active and ready to do have some fun. Lately the "unfortunate" state of this game's development has made him change tone however: he's still got spirit, but he now uses it more... aggressively.

Incognito Guy is the best person I have ever met in general, probably only second to zazzaro. Truly an amazing fellow, I kinda wish I was him.

The OGs are many, many more though. The community used to be quite sizable and very active, but all good things come to an end eventually.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I finally realized that keeping up with this game's development wasn't worth it anymore after the colossal disappointment that was Lily's update. Something else I realized was that ToT (or any other game made by Bo, for that matter) wasn't at the top in terms of foot content in games anymore (MGD is #1 imo), and since I've always been a foot fetishist first and foremost, and a femdom fan on the side, there was no point in feeling perpetually disappointed at the awful turn that ToT's development had took. Making fun of Koda also stopped being fun when I realized he's probably a troubled individual :oops:
Don't remember me for my rants or my arguments with people, remember me for my memes and long posts. I'll still check in when there's a new update, though. Some parts of it are still machine translated, but

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I finally realized that keeping up with this game's development wasn't worth it anymore after the colossal disappointment that was Lily's update. Something else I realized was that ToT (or any other game made by Bo, for that matter) wasn't at the top in terms of foot content in games anymore (MGD is #1 imo), and since I've always been a foot fetishist first and foremost, and a femdom fan on the side, there was no point in feeling perpetually disappointed at the awful turn that ToT's development had took. Making fun of Koda also stopped being fun when I realized he's probably a troubled individual :oops:
Don't remember me for my rants or my arguments with people, remember me for my memes and long posts. I'll still check in when there's a new update, though. Some parts of it are still machine translated, but
NGL I was unsure of Monster Girl Dreams at first but it's actually pretty sweet. When I found Kotone's hypno content I nearly died of happiness

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Isn't only Kotone have foot CG?

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Don't leave us like that, atleast visit us once a month.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Nah, Zazzaro did all the hard work of the walkthrough, I just formatted it and threw in my save files. It's the biggest reason I don't remake it or even continue it: I don't think I can efficiently write it the way he did.
I knew you both worked on it but big respect to the banned man even more in that case, wherever he might be.

You've still been a stand out pillar of the community over the years though in my opinion, passing information, tips and links since the early days, an OG in your own right.

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
i cannot understand why MGD should be the #1 game for foot content. Could you please explain? From what i have seen there's very little content about it, but i've only checked the CG's and i played it very little. Hope i'm wrong!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes