RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
i cannot understand why MGD should be the #1 game for foot content. Could you please explain? From what i have seen there's very little content about it, but i've only checked the CG's and i played it very little. Hope i'm wrong!
MGD?

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I finally realized that keeping up with this game's development wasn't worth it anymore after the colossal disappointment that was Lily's update. Something else I realized was that ToT (or any other game made by Bo, for that matter) wasn't at the top in terms of foot content in games anymore (MGD is #1 imo), and since I've always been a foot fetishist first and foremost, and a femdom fan on the side, there was no point in feeling perpetually disappointed at the awful turn that ToT's development had took. Making fun of Koda also stopped being fun when I realized he's probably a troubled individual :oops:
Don't remember me for my rants or my arguments with people, remember me for my memes and long posts. I'll still check in when there's a new update, though. Some parts of it are still machine translated, but
I would like to thank you for mentioning MGD in your posts and actually making me aware of its existence. Great game, having a ton of fun with it.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I played MGD ages ago and found it far too light and vanilla for my tastes (also the combat was kinda janky), but presumably it's come a ways since then (there wasn't even any art back when I played, I don't think). That said the world deserves more lewd text games than just Fenoxo stuff so I appreciate the hustle.

The game I've been most impressed by in ToT's general arena is probably Incubus Quest.

In any case, good femdom games are very scarce so I'm pretty giddy when I find something even remotely decent. I'll have to give MGD another visit after all these recommendations.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Oh,no I really liked those. What I meant was close up foot shots like Kotone's
The only other one like that is in Sofia's second fight, but it really can't compare to Kotone's (the scene's still great, though).
i cannot understand why MGD should be the #1 game for foot content. Could you please explain? From what i have seen there's very little content about it, but i've only checked the CG's and i played it very little. Hope i'm wrong!
I'm not saying it should be, it just is for me. Maybe it's because I've grown tired of the doskoinpo-esque art style that Bo has, where the feet are almost always drawn very simplistically and without being the focus, and the few sole shots that break this trend are reused so often that they also become nothing special. If I still had it in me to make one of my long rants, it would most likely be about this issue. I feel like you really can't tell that Bo loves feet from the way that he draws them.
Then there's the topic of the writing in both games, and this probably also very subjective but I enjoy MGD's a lot more. There's no CGs in MGD (except for Kotone's and, to a lesser extent, Sofia's), so the writing there has to be somewhat descriptive to make up for that, which is apparently really up my alley.
Here's all the foot content I found in MGD so far (pretty sure it's all of it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just remember that there's almost no CGs in MGD, and coming from ToT that could really be a deal breaker for some people.
:devilish::devilish::devilish: 666th message btw :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
The only other one like that is in Sofia's second fight, but it really can't compare to Kotone's (the scene's still great, though).

I'm not saying it should be, it just is for me. Maybe it's because I've grown tired of the doskoinpo-esque art style that Bo has, where the feet are almost always drawn very simplistically and without being the focus, and the few sole shots that break this trend are reused so often that they also become nothing special. If I still had it in me to make one of my long rants, it would most likely be about this issue. I feel like you really can't tell that Bo loves feet from the way that he draws them.
Then there's the topic of the writing in both games, and this probably also very subjective but I enjoy MGD's a lot more. There's no CGs in MGD (except for Kotone's and, to a lesser extent, Sofia's), so the writing there has to be somewhat descriptive to make up for that, which is apparently really up my alley.
Here's all the foot content I found in MGD so far (pretty sure it's all of it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just remember that there's almost no CGs in MGD, and coming from ToT that could really be a deal breaker for some people.
:devilish::devilish::devilish: 666th message btw :devilish::devilish::devilish:
How do you get the imps scene?

marut

Mar 20, 2020
How do you get the imps scene?
After you defeat the ambush at the Imps Den you should fuck the drunken imps and keep fucking them. They will start to see you as their friend and you can always visit them by clicking "...(forgot it) Sofia".

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
It's likely going to be a while. I think 7F is next, and that's been a work in progress for a year now.

Nah, Zazzaro did all the hard work of the walkthrough, I just formatted it and threw in my save files. It's the biggest reason I don't remake it or even continue it: I don't think I can efficiently write it the way he did.

LeonOne994 had the greatest heel turn I think I've ever seen on an internet forum. He went from constant praise of the devs, to complete disgust during the Great 6F Depression. Definite OG, I think his first post here was within the first 20 pages.

Haven't seen skyreacher either in white some time. Might have given up on ToT.

The thread police and mods killed a lot of the fun in this thread. Mods cracked down on every small offense, supported by whiny users reporting every "off-topic" post since they hate fun.

No, Kunoichi (sp?) and her trainers are worth your time too.
made my day, you honestly did <3

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Someone has saved all the pics and arts (not ingame) posted here? I don't want to control 500+ pages.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
In my experience with Karen, try to keep up your grab block, guard often, heal when needed and attack her ever couple of turns to drop her attack back to normal, that is only because she gets bored of defenders quickly enough that her strength increases every turn, fighting back every now and then keeps her monstrous strength in check at managable levels.

Do that and you can get the best ending for her current monk victims from the lightning dojo relatively easily, of course having current max defence stats from frozen potions and decent armor helps.

Quick heads up, there is a soft cap for permanent stat upgrades from potions that increases with every level up, one you reach the current cap wait till you get another level up before using the potions.

Last edited:

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
In my experience with Karen, try to keep up your grab block, guard often, heal when needed and attack her ever couple of turns to drop her attack back to normal, that is only because she gets bored of defenders quickly enough that her strength increases every turn, fighting back every now and then keeps her monstrous strength in check at managable levels.

Do that and you can get the best ending for her current mink victims from the lightning dojor elatively easily, of course having current max defence stats from frozen potions and decent armor helps.

Quick heads up, there is a soft cap for permanent stat upgrades from potions that increases with every level up, one you reach the current cap wait till you get another level up before using the potions.
I was able to get the good ending with your advice, thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes