RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

papciakus

Dec 8, 2019
'69' style titfuck with feet on Ethan's head, or something similiar to Khulan's blowjob scene. The view of her ass was nice. One of the best scenes in the game for me. Gotta have feet in this game. Leosar

• Haha
Reactions: NotTime

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
I mean, based on what Konstantinus asked, she definitely has an hiddeng agenda and she isn't honest at all in her desire to help. Her plan was to mind control the monks, and she did.

While it is possible that her main goal is to find the perfect assistant-slave (which, after encountering Ethan, would've theorically lead her to not continue with her plans about the other monks, as it was clear she was targetting the former for that goal) I wouldn't disregard the possibility that she's more or less on the same level as the other villainesses, since her reasoning for mind controlling the monks could very well be about selling them as slaves.
sounds quite interesting I must say. I wonder what the 7f wifey's motives are.

In other news Kissmanga and Kissanime have both been shut down.

Apr 22, 2020
Any Khulan fan out there???
From my knowledge Khulan wants someone to make her some new equipments for US.
Can this demon queen help in that case?
I like Khulan, but I don't think the demon queen has anything to do with ToT aside from sharing an author.

May someone Spoil me and can tell me if Swann whas honest with her desire to help and our skepticism against her are only paranoia or is she really having some hidden Agenda?
I whas never able to advance with her storyline.
She's a complete liar and worse than the Crow by a good margin.

xSaint

Jan 9, 2019
Is there any updated walkthrough I could use? I haven't played the game in a long time and this whole Dr. Swan and The Crow thing kinda confuses me

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hey Koda-, can you please tell me or any who' hoping or reading this post, if all the mistresses will get new scenes and content in upcoming updates?

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Where did the massive influx of new friends come? Where are the ogs? Wheres gearless joe? Zaro? That one dude with the pokemon pic who shitposts hard in very broken English and emoticons? I miss you bros, I'm tired of people asking "how do I enter the tower" "how do i beat scarlet" "is there sex scenes?"

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes