RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ciruflawless

Feb 7, 2020
@
[QUOTE =“ Koda-,帖子:3954706,成员:545622”]
相反,提交具有不平凡的游戏优势(免费战利品,独特的技巧),而最近的情妇之一实际上具有很大的威胁性,并且很难不屈从于是否喜欢它。当然会有后果:有些情妇由于潜伏而难以战斗,完全同意基本上是他们决定要对您施加的未来淫荡的永久同意的两倍,并且某些故事事件显然会受到拥有您的各种情妇的影响。

也就是说,游戏假设/打算让您受到诱惑/诱惑/顺从,并且更重要的是成为英雄,尽管您沉迷/灌输/洗脑(我将其留给玩家来决定他们的MC之前固有的继承方式)避免直接进入塔楼。

节制/完全不顺从的通关可能是一个有趣的挑战,但肯定不是必须的,甚至不是达到英雄结论的最佳方法。

在1.16.2中添加-检查更改日志以获取说明。

MC是简单的勇者(yuusha)原型,即。通用英雄男孩在现代ero游戏中基本上是Succubus饲料的代名词。如果您输了,核心的游戏循环确实会在恶魔皇后的等级中与您作战,尽管我会添加一些辅助材料以使游戏更具质感/节奏。

太过分心/无法成功获得QTE的原因是游戏按预期运行,甚至对许多玩家来说都是极度淫荡。对于那些由于残疾或其他原因而无法可靠地击败3/4级QTE的人,“简易”模式实际上主要是作为一种可访问性功能(已经有很多报道)。

可访问性功能可能会得到扩展,例如(也)给了更多的时间来完成QTE或修改了“软” QTE(例如Lily滑盖,Crow环或Swan乒乓球)的速度,但是进一步“直接把神经”指向了箭头系列可能会附带机会成本,例如技能,装备或双刃状态的机会。

嗅探她房间里的鞋子,通过舔她的靴子和/或袜子三遍来解锁(否则动作将显示“ ???”)。您可以在收到衣服后投降时舔它们(如果她完全屈服于您,她可能还会要求您这样做)。

她每3圈随机选择一次“重击”(其中之一是护膝)。如果您没有Mist Clone或Abyss Strap(或她的内裤,但我想您尝试不提交),则只希望她现在不选择它。

她实际上很容易与自己的衣服打架(在我看来),因此用它一次赢得S并随后购买Abyss Strap是一种可行的方法。当然,如果您真的输了她的全套衣服,那就麻烦了。在我看来,这种元游戏/风险是有意的和热门的,但是您也可以节省风险。
[/引用]

v1.16.2.1
卡伦(Karen)“ Good End”(完整级别)

卡伦能否在不离开6F的情况下继续与玩家互动?
wtf

smenk1

Nov 17, 2018
Is there another scene with Jessica's bed? One of the options is just "???".

Also is there a guide for all of her content? I have the full Jester set where if i lose under Inverted Space again I'll get the "Game Over" screen. Do the mirror's do anything other than change your appearance?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Is there another scene with Jessica's bed? One of the options is just "???".

Also is there a guide for all of her content? I have the full Jester set where if i lose under Inverted Space again I'll get the "Game Over" screen. Do the mirror's do anything other than change your appearance?
you can get a footjob on her bed, but before that you must rise submission with her (dont know how, probably losing to her during inverted space)

boblyy

May 7, 2019
Uploaded a fix, thanks. For Swan I just added some additional "remove face" codes, mostly for her cutscenes (eg. about unlocking kibble). Hopefully that covers it.

v1.16.2.1
Karen "Good End" (Full Level)

Can Karen continue to interact with players without leaving 6F?

Reactions: Hero sama

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is there any legit walktrough for this game? Please help me kind adventurer.
The main post has a walkthrough from Scarlett to Karen (Also for Mrs. Claus) and a link to a mega with different saves. For Swan/Crow and Jessica you just gonna have to skim the last few hundred pages.

Reactions: Fakrid

Fakrid

Aug 7, 2020
The main post has a walkthrough from Scarlett to Karen (Also for Mrs. Claus) and a link to a mega with different saves. For Swan/Crow and Jessica you just gonna have to skim the last few hundred pages.
Ah thank you, Im on still fighting lady cobra and not gonna sure should i got corrupted by her first or continue to 6f or figting lily. Ive been corrupted by 4 bosses. I want full corrupted Mc, would you mind to give me some advice?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Ah thank you, Im on still fighting lady cobra and not gonna sure should i got corrupted by her first or continue to 6f or figting lily. Ive been corrupted by 4 bosses. I want full corrupted Mc, would you mind to give me some advice?
Honestly the farthest I ever got fighting a floor boss clean with no cheats and walkthrough is Khulan. After that I just used the saves from the aforementioned link to quickly see the other mistresses. If you're just in it for the scenes, I suggest getting a save editor and buffing Ethan to ludicrous levels. Also, there really is no difference if you don't fully submit to a floor boss before proceeding to the next one, there might be minor text changes but otherwise you won't miss anything.

Kenjan

Dec 8, 2018
I'm so lost. I beat the jester once but can't figure out how to progress anything with her. I tried looking through the thread but I'm still stumped... inverted space?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes