RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
questions about v1.16.2.1....
my save is before Swan/Crow but after Karen (good end) and miss Claus, and of course I've already reached lvl S with all mistress.
now, does that mean I miss out on the extra EXP and bonus levels and I have to start all over again or can I just get S's with mistresses to get extra EXP?

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
questions about v1.16.2.1....
my save is before Swan/Crow but after Karen (good end) and miss Claus, and of course I've already reached lvl S with all mistress.
now, does that mean I miss out on the extra EXP and bonus levels and I have to start all over again or can I just get S's with mistresses to get extra EXP?
same... i did save Blake's life(after Rose burn Ethan's picture). is this "good end"?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Yes, Karen "Good End" refers to: Saving all monks (including Tyler), which results in Blake surviving and the blue flame stuff.

Reactions: who is me

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Yes, Karen "Good End" refers to: Saving all monks (including Tyler), which results in Blake surviving and the blue flame stuff.
Koda- my save is before Swan/Crow but after Karen (good end) and miss Claus, does that mean I miss out on the extra EXP and bonus levels and I have to start all over again?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Koda- my save is before Swan/Crow but after Karen (good end) and miss Claus, does that mean I miss out on the extra EXP and bonus levels and I have to start all over again?
No, you'll get "unclaimed" rewards retroactively the next time it checks milestones (eg. after speaking with a Mistress). Players already above Level 10 will also Learn Focus this way.

Reactions: Brakalt

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Am i the only one who is a believer and want bo to start making the 8f shit with noice plot twists, mistresses talking to each other and blue flame stuff, with scenes like karen good end with fucking epic music. Even if it will have 10 time less CGs than swan+crow+jester.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Because in my opinion karen-rose scene is fucking the best scene in entire game, even if its not so much fappable. And this scene is almost 2 years old. I know, new mechanics blah blah blah, but BoKo, you already know how to make a masterpiece scene...

fouyaya1

Nov 12, 2018
I'm currently fishing for ideas on what sort of stuff could be added to fights to make them more exciting. I've been getting a lot better at Ruby scripting lately so made a few utilities and threw em at Koda, but I'm curious if you guys have any ideas for battle mechanics that'd be cool (I realize it's unlikely because players tend to be bad at balanced ideas but hey, why not). I'm interested in specifically stuff like QTEs that aren't super generic. Unlike my previous stuff I've actually been enjoying most of my latest work, with the exception of attempting to optimize image rotation.
Hey, how about some QTE where targets are popping all over the screen and you'd have to quickly click on them while they're over a specific area of the screen. They could either be static and fading in/out or moving around, there also could be some "trap" target that would give you a negative effect if you click on them.
This could actually be used both for combat and for lewd events, for instance click on the target while they're over a weak point (e.g. on the face/body and not on the shield/armor) and in lewd events you'd have to click while they're over a specific area that needs to be kissed/worshiped/whatever (ass,foot,boobs,...)

Improving and adding stuff to the existing QTE might be cool too, for instance a direction arrow would become a ? after a small amount of time forcing you to memorize the QTE combination.

IMO the best part of Tower of Trample is the gameplay mechanics. TOT is one of the rare erotic games that actually exploit the medium as much as it can, blending varied and creative gameplay mechanics with lewd content. (kudos to the devs)

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
I've started fresh from Scarlett once again.

I am one of those who waited the wait before Dr Swan was introduced. I last played after Swan and that's it. Kinda lost all interest.

Now that I start from Scarlett again after more than a year and a half it's kinda nostalgic.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I've started fresh from Scarlett once again.

I am one of those who waited the wait before Dr Swan was introduced. I last played after Swan and that's it. Kinda lost all interest.

Now that I start from Scarlett again after more than a year and a half it's kinda nostalgic.
Nice, what a nostalgia trip. After Swan part 3 and 7F, and all the expansions promised for the original mistresses, I want to start all over too

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
Pretty sure it's been said before but there should be a super easy "casual mode" for those who like to play ...one handed.
You're not the first one to hypothesize something like back. Long, long, really fucking long back when pastures were greener IRL and like the Kalahari Desert here someone else also proposed something like that, but it was a more sensible solution. On page 345 you'll find it. It has since become one of my favorite euphemisms IRL.

Special thanks to Sylph Phoenix

Reactions: Krestzafir

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
Nice, what a nostalgia trip. After Swan part 3 and 7F, and all the expansions promised for the original mistresses, I want to start all over too
Expansion for which mistresses? When you say expansion I can only remember RagingThunder.....:LOL::LOL:.

Sorry it's been really long.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Koda- some bugs I encountered in 1.16.2.1:
- At times, when talking to Swan when she is in her laboratory, and after stopping talking to her, her image keeps displaying. It only disappears when I return to talk to her and battle/research.
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes