RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 26, 2020
There’s a walkthrough on the first page with pretty much everything you need to know. It’s in the extra’s section, but only goes up to floor 6.

There’s also the wiki page for ToT which allows you to see the walkthroughs of the characters there too.
Thanks it really helped (the walkthrough in page 1), sadly tot wiki seems to be closed.

Big_Daddy_H

Dec 10, 2018
I downloaded the game off the Mega link on page 1 and threw my save file in but got the same 'check patreon' message. Is f7 not actually out yet?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
At the end of the Jester submission, when you get your mirror back, is it normal to have the spiral permanently in the background, even if you leave?

Edit: Also, what is the tent people mention?
Ensure you're on 1.16.0.1. The spiral should vanish when you unequip the Jester Set (ie. leave the tent).

The bug happened when you drank the SΩ poison and interacted with the crow's boot.
Was finally able to find/fix this stanky bug with your save. Thanks!

I've never gotten the tent and I've definitely gone past turn 9 on her level 3 battle.
Make sure she's actually level 3. Unlike most dommes, you need four against her (after two she starts using Inverted Space). She'll complain you can still keep up and announce she'll use all her moves from there on.

(Due to a bug, the game will also immediately congratulate you for defeating her, though this is meant to be saved for after you defeat her on level 3.)

Koda- how do you get swan's panties on your head?
Not possible at the moment. Fella helping with sprite art was just having fun and left it in the file.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Hello people, I'm new here, just registered. Basically I got interested in this game but the thing is while I believe game is very big and has huge potential to satisfy my fetish needs I'm hella confused. I just entered this tower and I hardly have any idea how to get more scenes and this is only the first girl. As far as I know, by following this thread there's over 10 girls here. So please is anyone having a walkthrough for this game, because I'm very confused and without good tutorial i will sadly have to drop the game. No I don't need save files, I want to pass the game by myself.
Man... I wish I was in your place, discovering this game xD keep going, there's a lot of hot stuff. Is not really big deal, just fight and upgrade your equipment. Even if you lose (I bet you want to lose xD) you win exp and resources. Also, don't forget to interact with the prisoners of each mistress, they give you important tips to actually beat her.

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Ensure you're on 1.16.0.1. The spiral should vanish when you unequip the Jester Set (ie. leave the tent).
Nah there's actually a loophole where the spiral can persist out of the tent. You're switching it off when you unequip the gear on leave, not just when you leave. So if you don't have the gear on when you leave (like if you just popped into the mirror room and left) then the spiral persists. Should probably just remove the spiral when you leave the mirror room if you haven't got the gear on.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Eliza too. I feel like she needs a game over of her own and the puppy outfit moved to someone else while she gets her own since I feel like it doesn't fit her religious theme. Not sure what would replace it though.

Last edited:

69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
What an amazing game, I have missed out on a lot for not having tried it out before! Great writing and the art is really nice as well. Is there ever going to be a possible Steam release, now that they allow this stuff in?

Reactions: E55tarossa

ambrosio123

Dec 19, 2019
please someone help me i see people talking about mirror shards and fixing the mirror, i am doing jessicas submission path, the central mirror is broken and i cant get out of the tent nor take off jester outfit, i see people talking about jessica giving you shards when beating her but havent obtained any of that plz help

Reactions: meichellszzzz

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I know this is a long shot but is there any chance for future Scarlet or Yvonne content? I want the original mommy doms to have more stuff :(
It's not actually a longshot. The spring before last (2019 o_O) Koda was working on a "spring cleaning" update that included additional events for each of the floors, including Scarlett and Yvonne. Sadly, that was then scaled back and back eventually to Cobra only at first, and the demo of that was unfinished and not then incorporated into the full game yet. But surely still some of the ideas (even work, maybe?) that was meant for that "spring cleaning" update are still in the mix to be added to the game at some point. I would certainly not hold your breath for that since Koda already has finishing Jessica, Swan/Crow part 3, and 7F to do before even thinking about something else.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
I had to cheat to level 30 to beat Crow.

I remember beating her easily in the first update she was out. Koda, did you buff her to absurd levels?

I'd lick her boot without asking but I don't find grinding levels in this game fun at all.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

I remember beating her easily in the first update she was out. Koda, did you buff her to absurd levels?

I'd lick her boot without asking but I don't find grinding levels in this game fun at all.
crow level will always be 10 up to player, you must have good equip, potions and strategy to beat her

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I know this is a long shot but is there any chance for future Scarlet or Yvonne content? I want the original mommy doms to have more stuff :(
Yes. As fanboi points out, everyone is on the docket in some way. And honestly, while it sucks that it's taken so long, I'm actually glad I'm going to revisit the original girls with the code-chops to refactor and expand them efficiently, which would not have been the case last year.

Scarlett's stuff will focus on her re-(and more deeply) breaking you after your exploits higher in the tower have either rebuilt some of your dignity (or simply diluted your mind with too much other foot-stink, depending on how heroic/degrading your head-canon). I have a few scenes done already, but not really the start or end point to the arc. Since Scarlett is arguably the most complete domme already, I don't want to open her can of worms until I know I'll have the time to close it again to my satisfaction.

Yvonne's will pick up immediately where her expansion left off, with her training you as her gimpy boot-bitch more gradually since you scrounged up enough will-power to escape her "bad" end.

Eliza too. I feel like she needs a game over of her own and the puppy outfit moved to someone else while she gets her own since I feel like it doesn't fit her religious theme. Not sure what would replace it though.
Yes, although it emphasizes the puppy more than the religious stuff. Her religious stuff was sufficiently elaborated already and would be somewhat corny for her to continue to harp on (especially since you're more or less already converted). Her lines still reference servicing the Goddess/women/etc. to some extent though.

What an amazing game, I have missed out on a lot for not having tried it out before! Great writing and the art is really nice as well. Is there ever going to be a possible Steam release, now that they allow this stuff in?
Eventually, yes, though we'll probably start with the Tiffany, Theresa, or the upcoming game to dip our toes in properly.

please someone help me i see people talking about mirror shards and fixing the mirror, i am doing jessicas submission path, the central mirror is broken and i cant get out of the tent nor take off jester outfit, i see people talking about jessica giving you shards when beating her but havent obtained any of that plz help
The mirror shards are found in the backstage of that mirror room, which you can enter by the purple light on the right side. A glint of the shards locations is visible on the map before you enter the backstage. There are three.

You were most likely not playing optimally. While I did buff her, the buffs mostly affected higher-level players. That said, escaping her (win 3 times) is meant to be quite difficult (probably the only true "challenge quest" in the game at the moment), especially if you don't want to submit at all.

If you're willing to swallow some pride, she's much easier if you eat some Hel/Hell kibble and especially once you're submissive enough that she's willing to remove pieces of her armor before the fight (her fully-armored non-ero stage is the most challenging in terms of raw stats, so skipping it helps a lot).

That said: it's possible with bad RNG that she'll upgrade her weapon/armor to problematic levels if you're not micromanaging her actions. A fix for this will be added in 1.16.2 (coming soon).

1.16.2 will also be adding bonus EXP for various milestones (first win, first S-Rank, story stuff like Lily redemption), which should bring basically every player to ~Level 18 if they're not there already. A few of the milestones include a free level outright, so even folks too farmed to benefit from the raw EXP (EXP per level gets clowny fast around 20) will get a little boost.

crow level will always be 10 up to player, you must have good equip, potions and strategy to beat her
This is just an aesthetic easter egg for the Save/Load screen (to indicate she is canonically a stronger fighter than the MC). It is possible to have a functionally higher level/stat-line than her.

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
Yes. As fanboi points out, everyone is on the docket in some way. And honestly, while it sucks that it's taken so long, I'm actually glad I'm going to revisit the original girls with the code-chops to refactor and expand them efficiently, which would not have been the case last year.

Scarlett's stuff will focus on her re-(and more deeply) breaking you after your exploits higher in the tower have either rebuilt some of your dignity (or simply diluted your mind with too much other foot-stink, depending on how heroic/degrading your head-canon). I have a few scenes done already, but not really the start or end point to the arc. Since Scarlett is arguably the most complete domme already, I don't want to open her can of worms until I know I'll have the time to close it again to my satisfaction.

Yvonne's will pick up immediately where her expansion left off, with her training you as her gimpy boot-bitch more gradually since you scrounged up enough will-power to escape her "bad" end.

Yes, although it emphasizes the puppy more than the religious stuff. Her religious stuff was sufficiently elaborated already and would be somewhat corny for her to continue to harp on (especially since you're more or less already converted). Her lines still reference servicing the Goddess/women/etc. to some extent though.

Eventually, yes, though we'll probably start with the Tiffany, Theresa, or the upcoming game to dip our toes in properly.

The mirror shards are found in the backstage of that mirror room, which you can enter by the purple light on the right side. A glint of the shards locations is visible on the map before you enter the backstage. There are three.

You were most likely not playing optimally. While I did buff her, the buffs mostly affected higher-level players. That said, escaping her (win 3 times) is meant to be quite difficult (probably the only true "challenge quest" in the game at the moment), especially if you don't want to submit at all.

If you're willing to swallow some pride, she's much easier if you eat some Hel/Hell kibble and especially once you're submissive enough that she's willing to remove pieces of her armor before the fight (her fully-armored non-ero stage is the most challenging in terms of raw stats, so skipping it helps a lot).

That said: it's possible with bad RNG that she'll upgrade her weapon/armor to problematic levels if you're not micromanaging her actions. A fix for this will be added in 1.16.2 (coming soon).

1.16.2 will also be adding bonus EXP for various milestones (first win, first S-Rank, story stuff like Lily redemption), which should bring basically every player to ~Level 18 if they're not there already. A few of the milestones include a free level outright, so even folks too farmed to benefit from the raw EXP (EXP per level gets clowny fast around 20) will get a little boost.

This is just an aesthetic easter egg for the Save/Load screen (to indicate she is canonically a stronger fighter than the MC). It is possible to have a functionally higher level/stat-line than her.
what will be next update koda, really exited to w8 after recent updates

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
A really neat (first? they have made CG sets with stories before - the name of the artist Morino Kuma might be more recognizable) VN by the Kurimanjuu circle in a similar vein to Msize, and by extension ToT, came out last month - . Mostly chunky ladies smacking the MC around and dominating him with some grappling, CBT, and other abuse. It might be neat to play while waiting for the next update and trace from. I liked the gyaru (Reina) route.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes