RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Is the Jester content finished once the mirror is fixed?

Does selecting one of the mirrors change anything except the Hair option when you talk with Jessica?
I was wondering the same thing, I didn’t notice any new dialogue or content between the 5 options in the mirrors after you pick them, I feel like I’m missing something in this content. I was also unsure what to do after I fixed the broken mirror

Apr 22, 2020
I was wondering the same thing, I didn’t notice any new dialogue or content between the 5 options in the mirrors after you pick them, I feel like I’m missing something in this content. I was also unsure what to do after I fixed the broken mirror
After I fixed the mirror I could remove the sub outfit and leave the room/fight Jessica with equipment.

Not sure it's all there is about it though.

this update is only about jester and dont have crow chapter 3 right?
Correct.

Last edited:

Michele28

Feb 24, 2019
Hi everyone! I have a question for you... How can I defeat Jessica? (I beat Jessica 2 times) and the third one is nothing short of impossible since she always uses the Inversed Space ... How did you do it? Thanks in advance to those who respond

Apr 22, 2020
how do you turn ethan back to normal?
i fixed the mirror but when i try to interact with it nothing happend, is it another bug?
Go into your key items and click on the jester outfit, it removes it and the Ethan in the mirror disappears.

Hi everyone! I have a question for you... How can I defeat Jessica? (I beat Jessica 2 times) and the third one is nothing short of impossible since she always uses the Inversed Space ... How did you do it? Thanks in advance to those who respond
You need to get her to around 1000 HPs while letting her hurt you a lot (but not enough to kill you, around 150 HPs is best), then have her use Inverse Space so that she exchanges your low health with her. Once you're in Inverse Space, turtle up with healing, Guard, Grab Block, and maybe Insulation too, do not attack until Inverse Space ends. Since she exchanged her health with yours she should have around 450-650, which should be enough to KO her with a Thunder punch before she can re-use Inverse Space.

Basically, you need to trick the trickster.

If she uses Inverse Space before your HPs are low enough, just survive until you're out of it and keep your health low until she re-uses Inverse Space.

Apr 22, 2020
Yeah same, she walked me around and told me what all 5 of them were
Apparently one of them (the second from the left) requires you to have the puppy gears unlocked with one of the other Mistresses. I don't know what the other unlockable one (the second from the right) is, could you tell me please?

Reactions: Punk80954

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Apparently one of them (the second from the left) requires you to have the puppy gears unlocked with one of the other Mistresses. I don't know what the other unlockable one (the second from the right) is, could you tell me please?
probably a pig slave from cobra update, they left it prepare for when they put it

Xxeerroo

Jun 29, 2017
Would anyone mind uploading a save just before Swan part 2 where I can beat Crow 3 times and go back to Swan?
I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but here's a save file for when it's night time and you walk into Crow's Hideout, you can turn back to reset it or continue on forward and get put in the cell.

(NOTE: This save is 5+ hours of gameplay and it's been modified as well via save editor)

Reactions: besaid
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes