RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
You don't need to wait until tomorrow to know that there will be a delay.
The real question is how is he gonna manage the delays this time? A relatively long 7-14 days ETA or his usual countless 8 hours go to sleep/a day/two days bullshit as always?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
well, at least he promise a few images of the games to share
That's the equivalent of "at least he didn't hit me this time, just stole my money".
So who says is a week delay? I'm going for "Game is coming great but I will need more time (a set of time not specified mind you) here are 2 spoiler images, go crazy mad hype etc etc."

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
How do I surrender to Scarlett?
You have to beat her once, then talk to her again and she'll give you the surrender skill book. Use this on Ethan to learn the skill and you'll have it as an option. It may take you several tries to beat Scarlett for the first time as the game is designed so that you almost always lose a few times before you get strong enough and get enough potions/equipment to defeat her.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
KodaYesterday at 11:21 PM

8/27 Progress Report Hi everyone, still working on the Demon Queen minigame, which has expanded somewhat since its first incarnation. An issue I had with the original draft is that there's limited fun in losing your levels to a Demoness if there's no supporting cast to humiliate you for it, so I wrote some events with additional inhabitants of the Queen's castle. Originally these were just text (similar to the WG girls), but Bo was nice enough to make some art for them, which will hopefully make them extra exciting! I'm not sure I'll be able to finish by the end of the month, but I'm working as fast as possible so hopefully I can! In the meantime, I thought it might be fun to play a little game/countdown introducing the full cast of the castle. Over the next few days I'll reveal whoever wins the vote and some info about them. Cast your vote #polls!

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

8/27 Progress Report Hi everyone, still working on the Demon Queen minigame, which has expanded somewhat since its first incarnation. An issue I had with the original draft is that there's limited fun in losing your levels to a Demoness if there's no supporting cast to humiliate you for it, so I wrote some events with additional inhabitants of the Queen's castle. Originally these were just text (similar to the WG girls), but Bo was nice enough to make some art for them, which will hopefully make them extra exciting! I'm not sure I'll be able to finish by the end of the month, but I'm working as fast as possible so hopefully I can! In the meantime, I thought it might be fun to play a little game/countdown introducing the full cast of the castle. Over the next few days I'll reveal whoever wins the vote and some info about them. Cast your vote #polls!
#polls are only for patreons right?
will blue pillow Sama have the sex scenes again?

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

Come on boys GearlessJoe Z - Reborn Narak8813 we have to keep pushing Kaori to 2021 with EVEN more sidetracking! She shall not PASS!

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
#polls are only for patreons right?
will blue pillow Sama have the sex scenes again?
Anyone can view polls (I think) but you have to be patron to vote (or access most of the server in general).
The protagonist is fully drawn (no pillow-sama), though there are some POV and CG-less scenes as well.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Surely she looks like Tiffany, but Koda said on discord that she is not
To clarify, she uses some edited Tiffany assets, but is a distinct / very different character. Just didn't want people voting for her purely to find out if it was literally Tiffany or not.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes