RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

yzhhyk

Aug 25, 2018
Karen’s plot can be like'ToT 1.13 Preview’, can you make a version that will not leave, and can you reduce the difficulty of Karen’s battle? I think it’s more important to experience the game instead of being stuck repeatedly in certain difficulty ranges. .
Karen is the second easiest boss to fight against, if you are stuck just study the walkthrough.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Karen’s plot can be like'ToT 1.13 Preview’, can you make a version that will not leave, and can you reduce the difficulty of Karen’s battle? I think it’s more important to experience the game instead of being stuck repeatedly in certain difficulty ranges. .
Karen scales to your stats, so she is beatable no matter her level or your gear. Attack when you can to reset her attack buff, use potions when you need since you can't S rank her, and learn when to grab block, when to guard, and when to insulate. Or read the guide like yzhhyk suggested linked in the OP if you don't want to learn her tells yourself.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Okay, so I've tried MGD as many people were discussing it in the last, like, 30 pages

How the fuck it's even remotely similar to ToT? Are u mental?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Okay, so I've tried MGD as many people were discussing it in the last, like, 30 pages

How the fuck it's even remotely similar to ToT? Are u mental?
Nobody said it was similar. It has an entirely different vibe. It's comparable in quality and has similar femdom themes, but is considerably softer.

Reactions: Edison Liu

Mounir98

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone have an up to date walkthrough or guide? The wiki is not working and i can't find an walkthrough in the op.

sabertooth12321

Dec 31, 2019
I saw 2 videos on the internet.
One was becoming cobra's true slave and the other was featuring kaori.
Can anyone help me.
I'm level 20 and I have beaten even the crow but I can't seem to ascend further nor unlock cobra's special scene.

sabertooth12321

Dec 31, 2019
Ok I have an issue with this and all kinds of RPGM games. I pray to you felow gamers to assist. ALL of these games are missing audio files and close game instantly. How do you get this (those) to work? :( Please help, I realy want to enjoy majority of those games :(
download and install rpgvxace rtp
Usually rpg games use same files so they are saved here,

Nov 10, 2018
Can anyone help me.
I'm level 20 and I have beaten even the crow but I can't seem to ascend further nor unlock cobra's special scene.
The Kaori videos were videos released by koda as previews for still unreleased 7F. As for Cobra, there was an incomplete build released as a preview for the still unreleased Cobra update, and the content from the Cobra preview was not included in later updates.

Slayer7

Nov 27, 2018
Can anyone help me.

You can download the preview version of Cobra's true slave from here if you want.

Apr 22, 2020
So, do you folks think the Demon Queen and the Hero will be the only important (as in, with artworks and interactions) characters? Or that more will be involved?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
So, do you folks think the Demon Queen and the Hero will be the only important (as in, with artworks and interactions) characters? Or that more will be involved?
koda said something about the queens cort, maybe in the end game you could be their play thing like the WG public

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes