RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
You have to beat her once, then talk to her again and she'll give you the surrender skill book. Use this on Ethan to learn the skill and you'll have it as an option. It may take you several tries to beat Scarlett for the first time as the game is designed so that you almost always lose a few times before you get strong enough and get enough potions/equipment to defeat her.
I have beaten her and have the surrender book, but I don't know how to use it. When I go to fight her again it doesn't give me the option to use it.

kwunt

Feb 17, 2018
Two years on one floor.

a bully who knows the taste of money.

Raising the price by mixing additional elements of trash into the basic game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahryma

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Ok so basically from what i understand what had to be a one demoness vs hero minigame became another fledged game concept with 4 villainesses?(I figure it from the pic, it may be not true) so basically a 2nd warrior's guild, but maybe it's good, knowing bo's art and koda's writing probably it will, the problem is time, because i don't know how much i'll have to wait.

SlimeCrow

Sep 29, 2017
It's even worse than I though, knowing Koda we wont get "Demon Queen" until late October, and we can forget getting 7th floor ever.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Ok so basically from what i understand what had to be a one demoness vs hero minigame became another fledged game concept with 4 villainesses?(I figure it from the pic, it may be not true) so basically a 2nd warrior's guild, but maybe it's good, knowing bo's art and koda's writing probably it will, the problem is time, because i don't know how much i'll have to wait.
No, you only actually fight the Demon Queen (the gameplay loop is basically losing levels to her, or not). The other demonesses do lewd stuff which can affect the fight (among other things) but are mostly to provide additional texture to the descent.

Five full fights would indeed be prohibitively time-consuming and take months (ie. not gonna happen).

Apr 22, 2020
From what Koda said, I understand you *only* fight the Demon Queen, but the others are here to humiliate you in different ways. Because Koda thought one sexy MILF Demon Queen wasn't enough

Apr 22, 2020
No, you only actually fight the Demon Queen (the gameplay loop is basically losing levels to her, or not). The other demonesses do lewd stuff which can affect the fight (among other things) but are mostly to provide additional texture to the descent.

Five full fights would indeed be prohibitively time-consuming and take months (ie. not gonna happen).
Koda, would you consider posting the Demon-Queen-only Bo Wei version, please? If anything, it'll let us test for bugs in advance rather than you having to backtrack through a more complex version once the other girls and their interventions are added.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
It's probably best to do as if Kaori never existed, though it'd be nice to get some actual honesty from the devs about F7 and their overambition :oops: But hey, I'm glad the new minigame won't be 100% mature women, at least.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2019
Does anyone have solaires save from the start of karen? I know he had one where there was no submissive things done and i wanted to do that myself. I think i used to have it on top of my old saves but i just got a new computer. A save from right before the jester would also be fine.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
so, the other demon girls will dominate the protagonis before the battle against hte queen and the desicions that we choose will affect the fight?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes