RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Koda- do you have any plans for WG once 7F and/or Pt.3 are done?

If so, is Bo going to rework the old Maggie/Ada CGs? What about the 3 side girls, will they remain text only?
Sure. I still plan to implement the Megan CG I colored, as well open up Heide's remaining content and the remaining mind-circlet scenes. Maybe between 7F and Crow/Swan 3 if Bo isn't done Crow/Swan 3 when I finish 7F.

Eventually I'd like to add a proper ending to each lady and I think Bo had some interest in making a Wei battle, but both of those would probably be pretty far off. There's no intent to redo Maggie/Ada, which honestly I think is fine as despite their retro/low-res style I find them perfectly fappable and WG is more text-based anyway.

Apr 22, 2020
The Warden is a pleasant surprise.

So I guess the mechanics is you unlock more doms as you lose levels, right? General is the first, Warden is "mid level", and I would say the one based on Tiffany's assets is likely unlocked at the lowest levels and is an imp.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I dont think that this minigame will be bad, but i just hope that this is the last one of this type (theresa, tifanny, wg) for a while (6months at least). Simply because ToT is better, and ToT story is incomplete.
Lol, no
ToT is great, but I'm actually very much enjoying every one of them as a break from the Tower with some new settings and characters for a change of pace. Plus, it creates an opportunity to experiment with new mechanics without the need to implement into and tie down with what ToT already has.

Last edited:

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
The Warden is a pleasant surprise.

So I guess the mechanics is you unlock more doms as you lose levels, right? General is the first, Warden is "mid level", and I would say the one based on Tiffany's assets is likely unlocked at the lowest levels and is an imp.
There's a bit more to it, but you're on the right track. They all have interactions/events at various level thresholds (even 99), but indeed the "fun" tends to start as you fall below each demoness' personal level.

PSA. Current release eta is September 6. I assume Narak or someone will swoop in with more detail later.

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
do anyone know "Katalist"? i think is one of the most promising games that took inspiration from ToT at this moment (it is still in an embryonal state but the content so far is great). Give it a try

sabertooth12321

Dec 31, 2019
do anyone know "Katalist"? i think is one of the most promising games that took inspiration from ToT at this moment (it is still in an embryonal state but the content so far is great). Give it a try
Yeah I was thinking of trying it but right now i'm completing Domina.
Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot about it.

Reactions: carolvsV
Apr 22, 2020
There's a bit more to it, but you're on the right track. They all have interactions/events at various level thresholds (even 99), but indeed the "fun" tends to start as you fall below each demoness' personal level.

PSA. Current release eta is September 6. I assume Narak or someone will swoop in with more detail later.
Thanks for the info!

I have two questions:

1) Would you and Bo Wei consider releasing the game's Demon-Queen-in-solo unpolished version? I admit I'm very curious about what Bo Wei's original idea was

2) (after seeing the Demon Merchant) Koda, is Bo Wei aware of the Potion Seller meme video? If not, he really, really should watch it.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah I was thinking of trying it but right now i'm completing Domina.
Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot about it.
Nah, in CGs they are not even close to ToT, in deepness and in numbers. ToT pics are more detailed. Also replayability of this games suck (comparing with ToT) in my opinion. Much more closer candidates are Mistresses of the forest, and The Prison 2. But they have 3d art, not 2d.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
The side characters were the best part of Warrior's Guild, so I can't say I'm not at least a little pleased.
However, at this point? I'd rather they just abandon Tower of Trample and focus entirely on making new games. Or at least move 7f up to 8f and make a brand new 7f in the mean time. Its crystal clear that they don't give a shit about Kaori and her ultra-complex-expansive-floor-that's-basically-its-own-game anymore or at least don't know how to unfuck the mess that they've made.
finally a man of culture the noble woman from warior wuild is by far my favorite in bo kodas coomiverse

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
When will the swan chapter 3 gonna come out. Chapter 2 was awesome. Hope next chapter have even hardcore scene. Is there any hardcore scene with karen. There's just footjob and some urinition. Hope you guys add more content. Really looking forward for upcoming update. Plus there are lost of bug to if u talk to eliza it crashes and fighting with yovenne also crashes same for scarlet and swan too. Hope you guys fix it. Really love this game.♥

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes