RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
When will next chapter of swan and crow gonna come out. Loving there chapter wonder what will happen in chapter 3 need some real hardcore events.

Apr 22, 2020
I wonder if the Demon Queen game will have a method to re-gain levels, or if there is nowhere to go but down.

What would be incredibly hot, IMO, is that if the Hero beats the Queen after getting the first level drained, he gets the option to demand she gives him the level. So she goes "Alright~" and gives him a level... in Demon. When he asks her wtf, she answer something like "Come on, darling, I'm the Demon Queen, I can't grant people Hero levels. But I gave you the next best thing~"

And then the Hero has the choice whenever he wins after getting level drained to replace his lost Hero levels with Demon ones. Which affect his capacities and his relationship with the Demon Queen and her subjects.

AlbeLF

Nov 6, 2019
Intresting, that new mini-game will have secret ending ? And next Demon girl will know about fight result with previous Demon girl ?

Gangradur

Apr 6, 2020
Does someone have an entire guide on Lily's interactions? I've done all her latex suit scenes, but I'm not sure if there is more.

Reactions: ama2
Apr 22, 2020
Something I find missing in the Bo Wei games is that basically none of the doms acknowledge you can be strong/skilled AND a massive sub. Personally I find doms with a "whoa, you're impressive, now on your knees and worship my ass " attitude far sexier than the a "ahaha you suck and I wasn't even trying hard, now on your knees and worship my ass" type (I still find them sexy, mind, just the first kind is immensely more sexy to me).

The Crow and Khulan are probably the closest to it , and there is a *bit* of this with Karen if you beat all of her challenges in that she recognizes you're tougher than she thought and will handle you in the future, but otherwise...

Which is a damn shame given how some of the setups are great opportunities for doms doing it. Like beating Lily but still asking to be taught, or in Always In Debt having Theresa sending you to use your merchant skills to make a ton of money then going "good boy, I knew you could do it for me, now come to Mommy" and taking all the money while lewding the MC, rather than wasting the MC as a store clerc. Or Amanda in WG being impressed with your combat skills and telling MC "you've proven yourself as a warrior. I'll be very happy to have such a strong dog once I've turned you into my pet." (or "I'm happy to have such a strong doggy obeying my every whims.", if she has already tamed MC when he gets to the appropriate level).

Last edited:

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
it's interesting, as Koda seems to not enjoy instant loss concept too much (if i understood well from some past conversations) maybe we'll see more of strong sub being beaten mentally more than physically. Though i love the way you explained it, pixel perfect

Reactions: TIKI434
Apr 22, 2020
it's interesting, as Koda seems to not enjoy instant loss concept too much (if i understood well from some past conversations) maybe we'll see more of strong sub being beaten mentally more than physically.
Well I didn't mean "subs submitting because they're beaten mentally", I meant "subs submitting because they're subs and so enjoy doing it", and from what I get either Koda, Bo Weir or both prefer the MC being unwilling/getting corrupted, or at least leaving it open to interpretation if the MC is getting corrupted or if they were always a sub.

EDIT:

But even if the MC is beaten/corrupted into submission, I find the dom considering him worthless and essentially wasting his capacities to be far less hot than the dom going "you're worth my while, which is why I'm ~keeping~ you." Or at least I find the dom *wanting* the sub and doing what she does to get him to be far, far hotter than her just thinking MC is easily broken trash. Mrs Claus is kinda like that, when she turns you into her good reindeer boy who's willing to do anything for her.

Though i love the way you explained it, pixel perfect
Thanks a lot, it's a huge compliment.

Last edited:
Reactions: TIKI434 and Gigot

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I'm a big fan of the same thing, though I don't have an issue with corruption or being unwilling in some sense. Like if they're seduced I'm totally ok with it, and it's waaaay hotter if you're seduced but you could have won. It creates a deeper sense of submission, and it would actually make me feel like fighting since it's kinda lame that all these doms are infinitely stronger. Even when you beat them they get that EX mode which personally annoys me because it buys into the idea that all of them are capable of being at least as strong as you - booo, I'm level 15 with good equipment, fuck you I'm stronger

Apr 22, 2020
I'm a big fan of the same thing, though I don't have an issue with corruption or being unwilling in some sense. Like if they're seduced I'm totally ok with it, and it's waaaay hotter if you're seduced but you could have won.
This can be very hot, too. The MC being seduced/beaten into submission or not, I just prefer when there are at least some doms who actually treat the MC like they want him. Or at least acknowledge they had to put in the work to get him.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
It's why I love Lily so much because she genuinely wants you to join her water dojo as her apprentice and do loads of fun, humiliating stuff to you!

Last edited:

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
AYE
Losing to lower-leveled enemy because of seduction trickery >>> losing to a cartoonish "I was just using 1% of my power" villain
But that's just IMO, I also find it hot when domination is dictated by a difference in physical power, just to a lesser extent

Also, super excited for that maid from Demon Queen game, for this exact reason!

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
What are some of your predictions for the game? for example the fetishes, one thing I'm glad about is that there will be no blue filler character

Apr 22, 2020
I don't mind if the domination is dictated because the dom is more powerful or superior to the sub, but I find it hotter if the dom has an interest in the sub as their own person anyway.

Like, why would a goddess waste her time on trash she has no reason to care about? She could be domming someone who she enjoys the company of or who is noteworthy enough to catch her attention even if they're still a huge sub.

What are some of your predictions for the game? for example the fetishes, one thing I'm glad about is that there will be no blue filler character
Dunno if it'll be in the game, but I hope the MC get a crotch tattoo at some point. A chastity cage would be great, too, but this I'm fairly certain won't be in the game.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
I don't mind if the domination is dictated because the dom is more powerful or superior to the sub, but I find it hotter if the dom has an interest in the sub as their own person anyway.

Like, why would a goddess waste her time on trash she has no reason to care about? She could be domming someone who she enjoys the company of or who is noteworthy enough to catch her attention even if they're still a huge sub.

Dunno if it'll be in the game, but I hope the MC get a crotch tattoo at some point. A chastity cage would be great, too, but this I'm fairly certain won't be in the game.
like a slave mark rune?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
All the ToT ladies are interested in the MC as a person/sub due to his exceptional spirit and resilience. Khulan, Cobra, Lily, and Crow are probably the most explicit about acknowledging your power, but it's there for Scarlett, Eliza, Karen, Swan, and Jessica too, even if less obvious. There's a reason the floor bosses spend a lot longer taming you than their initial prisoners, and a reason you can't generally begin a submission path before winning at least once.

That said, I do prefer when the MC legitimately loses despite their best efforts and wasn't simply a dum dum. For example, some people might prefer Scarlett be left canonically weak so that you only "lose" to due to heel addiction, but I like the idea that she can get serious (EX) and put as much determination into beating you as you originally did into beating her, and thus she'll eventually come out on top (inb4 Blue Scarlett).

Sure she'll act like it was easy as your first duel and call you a helpless puppy, but it's up to you (the player) if you wanna believe that, or suspect you gave your Mistress a good workout and it's just her haughtiness talking.

Seduction certainly adds some flexibility, especially when integrated into the enemy's battle tactics outright (eg. Jessica), but I prefer it as an impetus to an already justifiable defeat rather than a justification in itself.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes