RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

john4me2

Aug 18, 2020
hmmmm... liking the big ass tag....dont know about the domination and humiliation tho...
fuck it, im gonna try it out. ty Nam654
Love this game. It requires time as you need to lose many times in order to collect money an items. Once you are charged up then you can beat.
Love every bit of this game. So additive.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Minigames are great, I like playing new story lines, I fap to Tiffany and Teresa more than TOT now. The delay in ETA every single update is the only thing that bothers me.
I liked warrior guild way more than those 2 even though it is kinda like a dlc to TOT, the linear story doesn't do it for me at least for bo's games.

Reactions: Dufoe

yzhhyk

Aug 25, 2018
I liked warrior guild way more than those 2 even though it is kinda like a dlc to TOT, the linear story doesn't do it for me at least for bo's games.
Then if, forget about the art and everything and we only talk about story, would you prefer TOT where one save can experience all the good stuff or something like Harshville, where you kind of have to make different saves to fully explore the game by playing both as dominant and as slave?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
What about MGD Imp? Or Arch-Imp?
I didn't get a chance to revisit MGD yet so idk.
Where is the minigame?Does it release?
Delayed. I was thinking 6th but that seems unlikely at this point as Bo has started pumping out art for everyone rather than just the General (Armored Lady). On the upside at least all the scenes will be real rather than some WG-pretending (although I happen to like the low-tech emote scenes, too, fite me).

Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
To be fair something as far weaker than you as the Imp doesn't make sense in the tower anyway so that's fine.
Tower ladies don't have to be weak partly-joke characters you can only loose to by chance. One could make a character that would be considered strong by everyone, but with that strength coming from their exceptional seduction skills and/or special tricks, rather than having dragonball-style over9000 raw power with an ability to take a dropkick to the face without staggering.

Maybe something similar to how Theresa in the debt game mostly "convinced" you through manipulation and sexual techniques, never really needing to actually use force

Last edited:

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
All these new characters in the succubus game look perfect for Tower of Trample. I find it weird that the main game is always delayed by some spin off that could have worked perfectly here.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes