RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
AYE
Losing to lower-leveled enemy because of seduction trickery >>> losing to a cartoonish "I was just using 1% of my power" villain
But that's just IMO, I also find it hot when domination is dictated by a difference in physical power, just to a lesser extent

Also, super excited for that maid from Demon Queen game, for this exact reason!
Same, it reminds me of the maid in Estate Dominate. She is the member in the house with the least "power"/importance but the scenes when she dominates a bit the MC are really hot.

Apr 22, 2020
That said, I do prefer when the MC legitimately loses despite their best efforts and wasn't simply a dum dum.

[...]

Seduction certainly adds some flexibility, especially when integrated into the enemy's battle tactics outright (eg. Jessica), but I prefer it as an impetus to an already justifiable defeat rather than a justification in itself.
In a fight, I prefer legit losing as well, to the point I never used the Submit skill (or even used the skill book) outside of needing it to check out a particular scene (like with Jessica).

However, one of my points was that in a story/game where the MC is a sub, I prefer that them submitting isn't dependent on being defeated/corrupted or them being "simply a dum dum". As in, as a sub myself, submitting is kinda the goal and the reward all at once.

I 100% realize it's not the point of ToT, and that submitting to the ladies is a Very Bad Idea for Ethan since he wants to save the people they've captured.

For example, some people might prefer Scarlett be left canonically weak so that you only "lose" to due to heel addiction, but I like the idea that she can get serious (EX) and put as much determination into beating you as you originally did into beating her, and thus she'll eventually come out on top (inb4 Blue Scarlett).

Sure she'll act like it was easy as your first duel and call you a helpless puppy, but it's up to you (the player) if you wanna believe that, or suspect you gave your Mistress a good workout and it's just her haughtiness talking.
Well that might be just be me, but I'd find it awesome if there were some indicators that the EX battles are a bigger deal for the Mistresses than their usual fights. A battle aura, a change of pose and/or expression, a few lines of dialogues (even simple stuff like "why you little..." or "you bad boy, you're making this way too fun."), the Mistresses having bruises or signs of fatigue in the post-battle screen, etc. Still that would be a lot of extra work just for that, so probably not the best idea.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Well that might be just be me, but I'd find it awesome if there were some indicators that the EX battles are a bigger deal for the Mistresses than their usual fights. A battle aura, a change of pose and/or expression, a few lines of dialogues (even simple stuff like "why you little..." or "you bad boy, you're making this way too fun."), the Mistresses having bruises or signs of fatigue in the post-battle screen, etc. Still that would be a lot of extra work just for that, so probably not the best idea.
What would be really cool (and definitely asking too much) is if defeated Mistresses took a break to train or something. Like, if you beat Scarlett on EX 10 she suddenly stops letting you fight her and goes into a backroom to get stronger or something and doesn't come out until you've leveled up by fighting other Mistresses. Then when she comes out you've unlocked 10 more EX levels to fight her on. And if she manages to defeat you after her own little training arc she acts 100 times more smug about it (possibly leading to a new scene). But if you manage to defeat her then she either gets super salty or tries seduction (also leading to a new scene). An addition like that would be great and would actually incentivize sane people to beat the girls on EX difficulty instead of it just being something that Solaire Wraith does to make us feel bad.

Reactions: robtbo

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
What would be really cool (and definitely asking too much) is if defeated Mistresses took a break to train or something. Like, if you beat Scarlett on EX 10 she suddenly stops letting you fight her and goes into a backroom to get stronger or something and doesn't come out until you've leveled up by fighting other Mistresses. Then when she comes out you've unlocked 10 more EX levels to fight her on. And if she manages to defeat you after her own little training arc she acts 100 times more smug about it (possibly leading to a new scene). But if you manage to defeat her then she either gets super salty or tries seduction (also leading to a new scene). An addition like that would be great and would actually incentivize sane people to beat the girls on EX difficulty instead of it just being something that Solaire Wraith does to make us feel bad.
This is a good idea. If fighting gives you experience and allows you to level up... why wouldn't the same apply to enemies? There's all this shit in the tower but the villainesses don't upgrade their gear? I don't think the devs would even think to flesh this out now, because of the balancing, crafting and reward systems and how far along the game is.

It would be pretty cool to experience the pucker factor that'd be involved if you're running down to F1 to punch a bitch hard enough that various chunks of metal and volcanic debris comes out of her butt and when you get there... "SCARLETT HAS EQUIPPED WATER PLATEBODY and TEMPEST!"

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Conversely, I prefer to be overwhelming stronger than the opponent and then be “distracted” or led down the submission path without realizing it untill its too late (my weaknesses being exploited).

The Lilly “boot training” scene was 10/10

This new game is going to be fucking epic.

Last edited:

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Delays should never come as a surprise, drawing things out as long as possible is in your best interest if you're a patreon creator. It's partially why they keep making small mini-games when they could be focusing time finishing ToT. Once you finish a game people have no reason to keep their subscription.

yzhhyk

Aug 25, 2018
Minigames are great, I like playing new story lines, I fap to Tiffany and Teresa more than TOT now. The delay in ETA every single update is the only thing that bothers me.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
To be fair something as far weaker than you as the Imp doesn't make sense in the tower anyway so that's fine. But the idea that none of the women are -actually- weaker than Ethan no matter how much he levels up undermines every accomplishment and victory you ever get, and if the victories are less meaningful, then the defeats aren't as fun. Imo, obviously. :censored:

Though I suppose the Jester technically is, though you may have added EX mode since I last played so maybe not

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes