RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
I could've agreed with you a year ago, not in the last 6 months. NumericGazer feature creeped UTW so bad that he even denied us content (some video/videos in the gallery like the foot worship and boob job Dealer scenes)just to keep pushing features and mocapin himself to Alice and the MC for 3 months straight. I have the mails before I dropped being a patreon and he textually said that "nobody would even care for Dealer's unreleased content" so better waste time platforming and mocaping stuff.
IMO UTW is in a worse hell than ToT is atm. At least Koda was kind enough to focus and push 4 pieces of content in the last year for ToT. Hope it's 5 before 2021.
I dunno man I guess I just find a fully 3D modeled and animated game made in unreal engine with an rpg system from scratch by a single person a little more impressive than two guys adding 2 month delays just to stick together dialogue boxes and pictures in an engine that basically does it for them. But each to there own I guess.

Reactions: Furabia and TIKI434

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I dunno man I guess I just find a fully 3D modeled and animated game made in unreal engine with an rpg system from scratch by a single person a little more impressive than two guys adding 2 month delays just to stick together dialogue boxes and pictures in an engine that basically does it for them. But each to there own I guess.
I wasn't talking about the engine complexity or the quality of the games, I just said that the development and attitude of Gazer wasn't foretold last year besides his "proper game" statement. The point is that he had content, that with some little work, could have dropped for the fans to enjoy and he choose not to, then 2 months ago we got a mail saying he wasn't expecting people to demand content more than a year after Dealer, he more or less apologized and promised content in 2 to 3 months. That attitude was really scummy from his part and was the reason I dropped from his patreon. Just look at his last 2 patreon posts, people are not happy.
In the other hand, this year at least we had some ToT content, even if some of said content was such a letdown (Lily CGless "expansion") and other was really forced to fit (Jessica).

Reactions: Khuntai

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
what hapened to the fan game ?
I'm still working on it. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will do a post where I explain what I have done so far.
Anyway in general to be the first game I make, it' s looking much better than I had expected.

It's taking me a while both because I'm trying to pay a lot of attention to detail, and also because I'm trying to create more scenes for each character I've added so far (I'm trying to create a lot of scenes that change or have consequences).
and doing this takes me some time also because it's the first game I've programmed.

Anyway I think it will be bigger than the other three fangame :sneaky:

For now I have added foot/armpit fetish, mental manipulation/hypnosis, shoes/socks smelling scenes.
Tomorrow I wanted to add some money-slave and pet-slave scenes.

Innovative ideas for some characters are welcome

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
I'm still working on it. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will do a post where I explain what I have done so far.
Anyway in general to be the first game I make, it' s looking much better than I had expected.

It's taking me a while both because I'm trying to pay a lot of attention to detail, and also because I'm trying to create more scenes for each character I've added so far (I'm trying to create a lot of scenes that change or have consequences).
and doing this takes me some time also because it's the first game I've programmed.

Anyway I think it will be bigger than the other three fangame :sneaky:

For now I have added foot/armpit fetish, mental manipulation/hypnosis, shoes/socks smelling scenes.
Tomorrow I wanted to add some money-slave and pet-slave scenes.

Innovative ideas for some characters are welcome
Do you plan to add sex? All those other fetishes are great and I can’t wait to try it out, they’re part of why I love ToT but, I wish TOT had more actual sex scenes. Thank you for working on this game!

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Do you plan to add sex? All those other fetishes are great and I can’t wait to try it out, they’re part of why I love ToT but, I wish TOT had more actual sex scenes. Thank you for working on this game!
I'm not the dev, but since this fan game will just reuse ToT CG's I think there's little chance for a vanilla sex scene. The only character that actually has sex with you is Khulan, and that was just a brief moveset from her attack sequence. Unless he adds a new character ala Emissary from Warrior Guild that has text only scenes.

Reactions: Leonelli

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I can add the sex scenes with khulan. but I think these are the only sex CGs in ToT unfortunately...
but for sure I will add cunilingus scenes as there are a lot of CGs

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I'm not the dev, but since this fan game will just reuse ToT CG's I think there's little chance for a vanilla sex scene. The only character that actually has sex with you is Khulan, and that was just a brief moveset from her attack sequence. Unless he adds a new character ala Emissary from Warrior Guild that has text only scenes.
I will not add any new scenes...BUT...maybe... when I finish this fan game I think I will start a small project :sneaky:
I have an idea and would like to realise it in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but at the moment I am focusing on the fangame...so
1601708386992.png

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I will not add any new scenes...BUT...maybe... when I finish this fan game I think I will start a small project :sneaky:
I have an idea and would like to realise it in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but at the moment I am focusing on the fangame...so
View attachment 842508
That kinda looks like a Fate/Grand Order character, but since I haven't actually played the game and I'm only basing on all the doujins and lewd art I've seen I'm not sure.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
That kinda looks like a Fate/Grand Order character, but since I haven't actually played the game and I'm only basing on all the doujins and lewd art I've seen I'm not sure.
Damn, I didn't want to reveal anything, but you've already realized who she is...
I like Scheherazade from the Fate series a lot (or better...I LOVE her desing :love:), I thought "why not create a character with that desing of ancient Middle Eastern goddess/queen?"... and so I got a couple of ideas

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Damn, I didn't want to reveal anything, but you've already realized who she is...
I like Scheherazade from the Fate series a lot (or better...I LOVE her desing :love:), I thought "why not create a character with that desing of ancient Middle Eastern goddess/queen?"... and so I got a couple of ideas
Lmao that was just a guess, this means I've been reading way too many Fate doujins. Also I see your point in the "Middle Eastern" design, I specially like the harem silk and body jewelry aesthetic and somehow it's more erotic compared to the girl being actually nude.

Last edited:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Lmao that was just a guess, this means I've been reading way too many Fate doujins. Also I see your point in the "Middle Eastern" design, I specially like the harem silk and body jewelry design aesthetic and somehow it's more erotic compared to the girl being actually nude.
I see you are a man of colture as well :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes