RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda- had you considered the option to give ethan the ability to stare at the previous mistress feet like in swan battle?
katalist added that ability to the mc and i think that it bould be a nice mechanic.

• Love
Reactions: Dufoe and Orlov

ciruflawless

Feb 7, 2020
GUYS!!! does hitomi.la work for you? I used to go to that site to "have fun" since there were the best CG game galleries (including the Tower of Trample one) but from today it doesn't load me anymore :'(
i have the same problem. how do i resolve? is it down forever?

Fraiser

Jan 29, 2019
Hey all together,

I wonder how to Beat Jessica in her final Form.... Everytime I get her Health to Zero she reanim... I don´t know how to get all her scenes in the Tempt... Any Help?

Apr 22, 2020
Hey all together,

I wonder how to Beat Jessica in her final Form.... Everytime I get her Health to Zero she reanim... I don´t know how to get all her scenes in the Tempt... Any Help?
Get Jessica to half HPs (or as near as possible) while letting yourself get damage to around 100 HPs or lower. Let her use the inverted space thing, and endure/take potions/buff. When the inverted space ends, her HPs should be low enough to kill her, just make sure she isn't into position to make a counter.

I recommend Thunder Fist for the last attack.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Leonelli As long as there's the possibility of looping all of the animations or some sort of gallery to watch them, then your fan game will really be elevated to awesome levels.
It's crap how in ToT is very inconsistent: some scenes keep looping and you can enjoy them at your leisure (until you press the button to proceed in the dialogue), but others scenes they only show up and loop for a few seconds, then it's back to the dialogue box and a static image, then you press the button and the animation loops again for a little while, then it ends and back to static, etc

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Leonelli As long as there's the possibility of looping all of the animations or some sort of gallery to watch them, then your fan game will really be elevated to awesome levels.
It's crap how in ToT is very inconsistent: some scenes keep looping and you can enjoy them at your leisure (until you press the button to proceed in the dialogue), but others scenes they only show up and loop for a few seconds, then it's back to the dialogue box and a static image, then you press the button and the animation loops again for a little while, then it ends and back to static, etc
Yes, besides the delays, a replay button is the only gripe i have with the game

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda- i have on question for you and bowei, what do you think about "shortstack" ( A short girl, usually 5'4" or shorter, with an impressive bust, almost out of proportion to the size of her body. ( short + stacked ) Shortstacks are usually curvy and possess dat ass as well. ).
i wouldnt mind seeing Ethan on his knees in front of a woman shorter than him eathing her ass or licking her soles.
here is my favourite one and works as an example:
Ramia_omake_splits_meme_1.jpg

Last edited:

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Koda- i have on question for you and bowei, what do you think about "shortstack" ( A short girl, usually 5'4" or shorter, with an impressive bust, almost out of proportion to the size of her body. ( short + stacked ) Shortstacks are usually curvy and possess dat ass as well. ).
i wouldnt mind seeing Ethan on his knees in front of a woman shorter than him eathing her ass or licking her soles.
View attachment 846740
Is she holding 2 planets in place?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is she holding 2 planets in place?
Nah, but she still badass as fuck. For anyone interested she's Ramia, main character in the (currently) short comic by . it's free to read, plus he also does some NSFW stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how likely a shortstack would be though. Bo's always been a large ladies man. Plus, being physically towered over by women really lends to the domination factor. things are just not as intimidating when you're bigger than them.

Reactions: c-+

yzhhyk

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 846740
No...she looks like the fat ugly babysitter I had when I was 5.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes