RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

StannisTheMannis

Jun 4, 2017
I am not even slightly surprised. I only wonder, is all the delaying due their incompetence and laziness or lack of time and lots of polishing?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
If you're asking about Level: 0, I'm not giving another ETA until I'm sure it can be fulfilled, but will provide more granular progress reports in the meantime.
Read this in the voice of a XIV century british aristocrat.

Formbi

Sep 12, 2018
He hasn't even started on the RPGMaker end of things. It's all been purely writing. Over a month of nothing but writing. And he isn't even done yet. And he expects input, scripting, and debugging to take up about four days. When writing took over a month. Everyone, don't bother hoping for the 17th. This is a 2021 game. We're done on ToT content or anything else for the year--unless the fan game is making wonderful progress, like it sounds to be. Cheers to that!

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Koda honestly has the worst scheduling and planning I've ever seen from any p0rn0 game developer, excluding yandere dev. He constantly changes focus on different parts of the game, he never stops trying to "add" more features (which I think is him just bullshitting excuses to laze about) which slows development, and his excuses for some delays are complete trash.

Whenever the community asks for some specific character updates, Koda and Bo give the complete bare minimum and then move on to develop spin-off games that no one asked for or even wanted.

I never believe that we will actually get Floor 7 this year or even before next summer, and I completely doubt we will see the main storyline for Tower of Trample in the next 5 or so years. Each of the new floors will probably go through the same development hell that Floor 6 has gone through (swann, ms claus).

Oh and Koda's excuse for the level-0 delay is writing? Give me a break. Level-0 will most likely have a couple paragraphs worth of text throughout the whole game.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes