RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I think it'll be just to see the cum scene, but nonetheless, at least personally, i don't quite like butt stuff, but everyone has their kink so maybe they added even that

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
guys ı cannot rebuy membership because i am broke a little this month someone give me link of new vers?
It's always posted here when available. The newest version is in the OP. Level:0 isn't finished yet, so you haven't missed anything so far this month.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
1) You pay a monthly subscription on patreon to support an artist not to buy a product ("Patreon helps artists build deeper connections with their communities. Joining your favorite artist on Patreon gives you access to exclusive content, a deeper connection with the artist and their community, and the pride of fueling work that matters to you.")
2) 10 min of gameplay? seriously? there are hours of gameplay on the crow/jester update (trying to defeat them, get all the events/interactions possible -there's a lot of them-)
3) I suspect one of the reason why bo wei keeps koda after all his shenanigans is because koda only gets a small share of bo wei's patreon money. (other reason is he delivers quality work)
Semantics. People are still supporting content creators on Patreon while expecting results for their 'generosity.' To see some sort of conclusion to whatever they are creating, because they are paying to support that creation, which is still a product of the artist's work. A lot of people who donate or support something hardly do so without some sort of expectation so content creators still need to be held to a standard regardless. The hundreds of pages on this thread constantly memeing Koda and Bo-Wei and all the people here so dissatisfied with the lack of content that many even chose to cancel their financial support shows it's a little more than just that. Granted, they're getting almost $4k a month now on Patreon but I highly doubt it's because Koda delivers "quality" content and more that $2 a month is extremely cheap and hardly impacts most bank accounts. It's a smart way of doing it because asking for anything more means people actually will start demanding more content on a consistent basis rather than being jerked around by Koda all the time as they are now.

Yes, with the exception of Jessica, who had a decent amount of content her first release compared to others. What you are doing is combining the multiple updates (they refer to them as episodes for some reason) that both Swan and Crow have had so far. Obviously, if these two ladies receive multiple updates over time then you potentially get hours of content overall. But when you're already caught up in the game and are awaiting the next update, such as with the second 'episode' when that was finally released, it was basically only ten minutes of new content added onto the old content which is what I was talking about. And don't forget the lackluster expansion to Lily that was also rather quick to explore. From my impressions, ToT is seemingly a game comprised of many small updates that, when added together, equal hours of gameplay. This is only great for newcomers, so everybody else might as well wait a year or two to see any sort of substantial change to the game.

I don't know about your third point, however; you don't source your knowledge on Koda's cut of the money.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Bo is still working on it,plus koda said it will come after f7 (and maybe claus).
So I guess we won't see it anytime time soon.
For fucks sake they again have sidelined Tower of Trample for a fucking 4th spin-off game. Their scheduling and planning is literally retarded.

• Sad
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
If Kaori actually comes out before Chapter 3, I'll eat my foot.
The real schedule is probably:
Zero>Ch3>Some unannounced game or update>7f
With Clause being dropped again.
Part 3 is as big as 7F and still far from going into Koda's hands, so I hope you're hungry!

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
saying part 3 comes after 7F is basically saying its in eternal limbo at this point no?
on the bright side lvl0 looks pretty good i quite like the spinoff games tbh

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes