RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone knows any info about upcoming update on TOT and when the update gonna come out.??? Anyone plz reply
No official date for new ToT update. Level: Zero is a new mini-game which is scheduled to come out on the 17th of this month.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone knows any info about upcoming update on TOT and when the update gonna come out.??? Anyone plz reply
You will be lucky if the next update comes out this year. And that's not me throwing shade, I'm being genuinely serious and trying to set realistic expectations.

Aug 27, 2018
Now what if
Koda releases the game before Saturday 17
Thus marking that day as such a formidable event
that would probably make us all forget about the numerous delays that came before?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Now what if
that would probably make us all forget about the numerous delays that came before?
If a Solar Eclipse happens tomorrow, would we forget how the sun looked like and expect the sun to be permanently blocked out? If it happened every day we can safely conclude that the sun has been permanently blocked by a celestial body.

In short: No, unless it happens in succession.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Now what if
I've always dreamed one day koda would say "hey surprise I'm actually dropping it 2 days early :)" but after THIS many delays hed need to do it at least 5 times before I forgive him. Anyway you know what his like. When he does drop an update it's always on the very last 10 mins of the latest timezone in the world and even then he likes to ask for an additional 6 hours or something stupid like that

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes