RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Random idea I had for when Bo Wei and Koda create another floor in between 6f and 7f.
Wouldn't it be really dope if there was a sauna/bathhouse/massage parlor floor? It could be a floor with no prisoners that was made especially for the mistresses to relax away from "work". It could serve as a meeting place for the mistresses, so you'd get to see all your favorite girls bickering and interacting. In terms of H-scenes, it would create an excuse to finally see the various mistresses fully undressed. It would also allow for some much needed 2v1 scenes, as Scarlet and Cobra for example might start fighting over you and competing to see whose slave you really are.
The floor could also have its own mistress who stays there permanently to watch over the sauna. She could be a Chinese masseuse type girl like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^^Not Bo's exact art style but you get what I mean. She could have scenes giving "massages" to both the player and the other mistresses of the floor as well as perhaps enlisting Ethan's help to clean the sauna and disciplining him if he fails.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Random idea I had for when Bo Wei and Koda create another floor in between 6f and 7f.
Wouldn't it be really dope if there was a sauna/bathhouse/massage parlor floor? It could be a floor with no prisoners that was made especially for the mistresses to relax away from "work". It could serve as a meeting place for the mistresses, so you'd get to see all your favorite girls bickering and interacting. In terms of H-scenes, it would create an excuse to finally see the various mistresses fully undressed. It would also allow for some much needed 2v1 scenes, as Scarlet and Cobra for example might start fighting over you and competing to see whose slave you really are.
The floor could also have its own mistress who stays there permanently to watch over the sauna. She could be a Chinese masseuse type girl like this:
^^Not Bo's exact art style but you get what I mean. She could have scenes giving "massages" to both the player and the other mistresses of the floor as well as perhaps enlisting Ethan's help to clean the sauna and disciplining him if he fails.
It ain't easy to manage a massage parlour for one businesswoman. She might need some prisoners slaves part-timers to help massage all these tired mistresses. Also it could be just opened hidden space in the tower so Ethan could help with advertisment by going out and getting new clients. He could get a stat boosting massage in return for every new person he brings in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holefiller

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
That would be pretty cool, especially to see yvonne meet khulan and cobra because if you remember from the bailout options she doesn’t even know who they are. I assume there are other characters who also don’t know each other yet, so it could make for a cool introduction between the mistresses.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I just replayed this game.

The karen arc was amazing.

whats the next part of the story? is it done? i wanna know how this will end, im honestly ok with just reading an outline or something. Every other part of this game just felt like a game and im just slogging through but this? that rose scene got my shounen addicted blood boiling! alongside Ethan's growth as a character all the pieces are lining up well for an amazing grand finale and I want to see it!

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
See!
koda did the thing that's a great alternative to 'vague release dates'

a changelog esque thing where instead of saying 'the game will come out X', you say (vaguely enough not to spoil the content) what you've accomplished and what you have to go, and when the game gets delayed, instead of just posting a new date,you say why it was delayed, like "oh, we're adding a new character" "we're adding some new endings" stuff like that

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Every now and then I look through the wiki since the femdom stuff interests me, the shota stuff no but I still like looking through for whats in it.

I guess the wiki was taken down just recently though because I saw no mention of that in the thread until several pages back where someone was mentioning the wiki being needed to figure out attack patterns. Does anyone know if the information is possibly archived anywhere? I guess it got banged for sexual content on wiki?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Every now and then I look through the wiki since the femdom stuff interests me, the shota stuff no but I still like looking through for whats in it.

I guess the wiki was taken down just recently though because I saw no mention of that in the thread until several pages back where someone was mentioning the wiki being needed to figure out attack patterns. Does anyone know if the information is possibly archived anywhere? I guess it got banged for sexual content on wiki?
Do we know why the wiki was taken down?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
1st off thanks for the list, that's some good archivist/historian work right there lol (tough swan/crow should be noted as 6.5 and not 7 right?)(oh and perhaps for clarity we could note inside parenthises what is a side game and what is side content for ToT)

Secondly, damn when you lay it down like that it's a lot of stuff actually, that was focused on instead of the next floor! Really makes you think
First of all, You're welcome. Second, it's not really archivist work moreso just digging through TOT's Discord server even then the digging is easy as fuck. Then there is going off on other updates and yeah I keep forgetting that so far there's only 6 floors instead of 7 since at this point while I still follow Koda and Bowei I now largely follow them to see what are they going to do to piss off everyone this time and how are they going to react. I wish it was difficult but whatchagonnado. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even then while it is a lot of stuff looking back, I wish it didn't feel like the devs (moreso Koda) are constantly dragging their feet. Yes making games is hard and whatnot but I would like it if they stopped metaphorically edging everyone through hyping up X update or X side game only to delay it or in the case of the Cobra expansion and the rumored Claus extra content drop it entirely/save it for another time for who the hell knows how long.

The sexual content reason makes no sense as there are fandom wikis for Monster Girl Quest, Monster Girl Dreams, Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and Lust Grimm all of which are sexual content. If these wikis are still up and going strong then that would mean that TOT's wiki should still be going. So I doubt that sexual content was the problem unless the article writers added some of the more suggestive images. Even then, the Monster Girl Quest wiki even has articles on monster girls that have their chest exposed or are naked (they do censor the nipples and the naked ones of course). If I had to guess then what happened then I would guess that one of the ToT wiki admins or all of them requested to get the wiki taken down (even then, according to fandom wiki's guidelines that is extremely rare). The other explanation would be some sort of behind the scenes stuff with the head admin of the wiki ala Riley and Club Penguin Online but that would go into tinfoil hat territory something I try to avoid.

What probably happened was that the wiki was closed by the fandom staff for being extremely inactive and or having little content. To be honest, can you blame the ToT fandom community for the lack of major updates to the game? I bet the wiki was closed sometime before the crow update or the Lily expansion. Unless there is going to be a Koda/Bowei wiki in the works and the staff set their focus on that (something I doubt) then the wiki was just neglected to the point of being considered inactive.

To show that I didn't pull this answer out of my ass here is the fandom article that talks about closed wikis:

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Not not that i'm aware,she was on the server for a while but then she left.
Here there is a sample that koda posted on chat.
View attachment 838508
Eh, I heard better. Also not really the accent I expected. But I can't really fully judge her performance till I hear the rest. Since this is just Bo/Koda dipping their toes on having voiced characters I'm not exactly expecting Japanese lewd ASMR levels of goodness.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes