RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
can someone write the list of spinoff games and optional mistress of ToT that was realesed after the first Floor 7 delay?
i am working on something and need the complete list of it

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
can someone write the list of spinoff games and optional mistress of ToT that was realesed after the first Floor 7 delay?
These are mostly the games in order or release (at least to my knowledge). I also added the expansions just in case.

Lady Cobra Expansion Demo (never finished)
Warrior Guild
7.5 Swan
Tiffany's Trap (& Tiffany's Trap +)
Always in Debt
7.5 Crow
Lily Expansion
Jester (Jessica)
Level: 0 (not out yet at this time)

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
You know that the last time an ETA was true was with Ms Claus? My main issue with these ETAs is that they put pressure on him and rushes what is left to be done, SOMETIMES even taking stuff from the final release causing to waste more time on that project or leave it on that long overdue backlog. I have stuff to do until 11th of October and I know is a safe bet to assume at least a day or two delay the closer it gets to the date at minimum.

If we are not taking the laughable Cobra content of the spring cleanning update then 99% WG with the 3 CGless ladies, Amanda, Megan, Heide (unfinished) and self-insert Madame Wei, Dr. Swan, Tiffany's Trap with Tiffany, Martha and the Brigand Boss, Always in debt with Theresa, Crow and Jessica.
All of these took at least a month of rewrite/polish after initial release so if there was any glimmer of hope of a F7 2020 release, judging by the scale of that floor, an October ETA, december holidays with the possibility to try the year late Claus content and the ever looming possibility of shifting to Swan/Crow pt 3 at some point, the hope of a F7 before the two year mark is non-existant.

Reactions: lewdbender

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
These are mostly the games in order or release (at least to my knowledge). I also added the expansions just in case.

Warrior Guild
7.5 Swan
Always in Debt
7.5 Crow
Lily Expansion
Jester (Jessica)
thanks man, i gonna realese what i am working on in page 1000, "ITS NOT ANOTHER FAN GAME"

Celice

Apr 26, 2019
Not gonna lie I find the side games refreshing I really do think the Tower having 20 floors is gonna make it feel too samey before long. The tower itself is deadset the worst part imo it's so limiting on creative scenarios to the point where Bo has to go This floor is like this because of BS tower magic which just unimmerses the fuck out of me

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Not gonna lie I find the side games refreshing I really do think the Tower having 20 floors is gonna make it feel too samey before long. The tower itself is deadset the worst part imo it's so limiting on creative scenarios to the point where Bo has to go This floor is like this because of BS tower magic which just unimmerses the fuck out of me
While I do like the side games (not WG though) I can see why people just want to return to ToT

Reactions: Celice

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'm just tired of seeing the same blue-green stone everywhere. Part of the reason I love Ms. Claus, Cobra and Lily is because they have unique rooms. Also the combat in these mini games are more straightforward compared to the Battle Fuck system.

Reactions: papey and Celice

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
I'm just tired of seeing the same blue-green stone everywhere. Part of the reason I love Ms. Claus, Cobra and Lily is because they have unique rooms. Also the combat in these mini games are more straightforward compared to the Battle Fuck system.
gotta admit, the blue-green stone is just getting boring, wooden floors and shit like that would be much better.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

chesire

May 5, 2017
imo they should finish warrior guild first now. Warrior guild only needs ending for it to complet and Tower of Trample will definitely take few years to complete at this rate.
Before you all trash me and call me names, its common sense to finish the thing which is almost complete and then move on another thing. Warrior Guild is 95% compelete imagine "always in debt" or "Tiffany trap" were incomplete to this date.
text ending are fine add the CGs later or never but atleast end the Warrior Guild first. I love that game better.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018

Warrior Guild
7.5 Swan
Always in Debt
7.5 Crow
Lily Expansion
Jester (Jessica)
Wait, I haven't visited this thread for about a year cause updates are notoriously slow and the Lily expansion I was really looking for kept getting pushed back in favor of other things. Did Lily really get an update? And is it just a scene or two or a big expansion (where hopefully Lily gets an ending too)?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Wait, I haven't visited this thread for about a year cause updates are notoriously slow and the Lily expansion I was really looking for kept getting pushed back in favor of other things. Did Lily really get an update? And is it just a scene or two or a big expansion (where hopefully Lily gets an ending too)?
She did get an update, but it's mostly additional text IIRC.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Sorry Lady Cobra update also does not have THAT much new content just 2CGI and few new systems but no content per se

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
imo they should finish warrior guild first now. Warrior guild only needs ending for it to complet and Tower of Trample will definitely take few years to complete at this rate.
Before you all trash me and call me names, its common sense to finish the thing which is almost complete and then move on another thing. Warrior Guild is 95% compelete imagine "always in debt" or "Tiffany trap" were incomplete to this date.
text ending are fine add the CGs later or never but atleast end the Warrior Guild first. I love that game better.
warrior guild have the potental to be a never ending game, it could have more, and more mistress who could join the guild to fight you. since its more like a medieval world, koda could add monster girls to fight in it, like elfs, oni.
i know that koda said that he is not interesd in monster girls (except succubus) but it could expand very well the story of this world

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019

Warrior Guild
7.5 Swan
Always in Debt
7.5 Crow
Lily Expansion
Jester (Jessica)
1st off thanks for the list, that's some good archivist/historian work right there lol (tough swan/crow should be noted as 6.5 and not 7 right?)(oh and perhaps for clarity we could note inside parenthises what is a side game and what is side content for ToT)

Secondly, damn when you lay it down like that it's a lot of stuff actually, that was focused on instead of the next floor! Really makes you think

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes