RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
But what about "remastering" all the old Bo stuff? WG is 99% done but what about Alice, Being stepped on again and that cops and robbers game? Why finish something long overdue when you can start all over again with "new" adventures? That's why ToT fans are here for right?
tbh if Bo Wei goes back to Warrior Guild just to draw cgs for the Emissary and the Noble then all will be forgiven

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
tbh if Bo Wei goes back to Warrior Guild just to draw cgs for the Emissary and the Noble then all will be forgiven
Don't know is adding badly cropped zoomed 64x64p CGs to WG could be a good idea for the time invested.

it's a masquerade, he talks about the middle of September
it's 09/25 and no news, radio silence

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018
Koda- I know that Level:0's development is taking longer than expected, and we're getting close to christmas, so consider not doing Claus this year either.

7F is still in development hell, and while I'm not sure how close it is to release at this time, I think it's in everyone's best interest getting it done at the very least in 2020. Expecially given that 6.5F Pt.3 will be just as big and also should added to your (already large) list of projects in not too long as well.
Don't listen to him Koda, Claus is the priority

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
It has been hinted at in the Discord.
Considering the uphill struggle from explicit announcements to realised, released content, personally I'd view hints of content by a certain date in Discord with the same regard as a five-year-old telling me he's going to be an astronaut when he grows up: not impossible, no reason it couldn't happen - but odds are next to nil.

Aug 27, 2018
Considering the uphill struggle from explicit announcements to realised, released content, personally I'd view hints of content by a certain date in Discord with the same regard as a five-year-old telling me he's going to be an astronaut when he grows up: not impossible, no reason it couldn't happen - but odds are next to nil.
I personally know a lot of 5 year old astronauts

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes