RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Fan made game can potentially finish earlier than real game.
JK sorry not joking.
There have already been at least three fan games released- two of them revolving around Lily and the other one only loosely being related to ToT. All of them were released after 6f iirc. So when this new game comes out it won't even be breaking new ground by coming out before 7f.

Reactions: olorex11

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Koda- I know that Level:0's development is taking longer than expected, and we're getting close to christmas, so consider not doing Claus this year either.

7F is still in development hell, and while I'm not sure how close it is to release at this time, I think it's in everyone's best interest getting it done at the very least in 2020. Expecially given that 6.5F Pt.3 will be just as big and also should added to your (already large) list of projects in not too long as well.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
The problem is that Bo has to wait for Koda to finish floor 7 so he creates Level:0 while he waits.And Koda, instead of fully focusing on TOT, shifts to level:0. Now Bo has to wait for floor 7 and level:0 because he cant start working on floor 8 (or Swan part 3). Koda juggles multiple projects at the same time instead of focusing on one until he finishes it and that slows everything down.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Koda- I know that Level:0's development is taking longer than expected, and we're getting close to christmas, so consider not doing Claus this year either.

7F is still in development hell, and while I'm not sure how close it is to release at this time, I think it's in everyone's best interest getting it done at the very least in 2020. Expecially given that 6.5F Pt.3 will be just as big and also should added to your (already large) list of projects in not too long as well.
Lol did anyone actually expect new Claus content?

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Just got it finished.
Hope everybody loves this and you perverts let me know if you wanna see more of this.

Once again credit goes to this guy

View attachment 667183
here is the art of the fan comic that i was talking about, page 785, also the artist its making 40 dolar per page, so maybe it will take a while until we could read it.
Unless: since Kodas patreon donate 5000 dolars each month they could help to pay this fancomic and have lot of pages for the comunity, (at least comics spend less time in being finished than Kodas proyects)

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

But what about "remastering" all the old Bo stuff? WG is 99% done but what about Alice, Being stepped on again and that cops and robbers game? Why finish something long overdue when you can start all over again with "new" adventures? That's why ToT fans are here for right?

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
yo can you link those fan games
Its all in the offtopic thread. When Level 0 inevitably gets posted here and the mods ban us all, expect it to be reposted there.

^^^These are ragingthunder's Lily games. One was given to me by Narak, which I then posted to the thread like a year ago.
View attachment 789695

DOWNLOAD
^^^ And this is inthef95zone's fangame that has a bunch of references to ToT in it.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
here is the art of the fan comic that i was talking about, page 785, also the artist its making 40 dolar per page, so maybe it will take a while until we could read it.
Unless: since Kodas patreon donate 5000 dolars each month they could help to pay this fancomic and have lot of pages for the comunity, (at least comics spend less time in being finished than Kodas proyects)
I see, thanks for the news :) Karen is one of my favorites

Reactions: lewdbender and c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes