heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Try to download from orignal links which are shared in this post, but probalby first link for part1 should be updated because I see that it is not possible to download the file at the moment (the second link to part2 seems to be still valid).
Nope, both links appear to have been locked out (it asks for a login when you click the file for download). The torrent mentioned above seems to be the only way to get it at present

beta033a

Jul 8, 2017
I seem to be missing the /femaleprotagonist/sister/dyshpoolXX resources. were they part of a previous release and not included in the current?
Actually.... most of the /sister resources ? room, kitchen etc

Last edited:

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
1615899709336.png

after I clicked on "exe" in Tower folder, otherwise QSP 1.9 working but its just look bad, I mean the enviroment like no bars for action buttons or anything like that f.e.as you can see in "girls life" or "big kuyash" ... some help?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I seem to be missing the /femaleprotagonist/sister/dyshpoolXX resources. were they part of a previous release and not included in the current?
The whole game should take up 10 GB.Why the archive here weighs 7.3 gb, and I have no idea.The person who uploaded it did some shit.
download the torrent , then you can install the update
View attachment 1087062

after I clicked on "exe" in Tower folder, otherwise QSP 1.9 working but its just look bad, I mean the enviroment like no bars for action buttons or anything like that f.e.as you can see in "girls life" or "big kuyash" ... some help?
0.1% have this error in qsp games, how to help,no one knows. try opening the qsp file "Towerengg" (Toweren\tower\assets\standalone_content) "open with" "Tower" from (Toweren\Tower)
What folder are save files at?
open FAQ in the game

Last edited:

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
English version of the torrent, if someone needs it
This is not the newest version of the game, right? When I open it, there's a folder "toweren_v21.11.20".

I also read that the link in OP post is not complete? I'm at a loss at where to download newest version, can somebody clarify please?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any solid walkthrough as of now? havenot played yet...but knowing other games... dont want to mess up with some wrong choices...

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 1087062

UPDATE:
so its worked in a normal way in windows 8.1 but not on windows 10 20H2 ... THE SAME WITH BIG KUYASH! WTF!? WHY? ... sry for my english

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes