TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Just aks your sis out to beach over 9 times. when your sis's relation is over 600, go to the bar to unlock chloe.
Thanks for the response. The trouble I am having is. The MC is supposed to meet the sister and ask her to the beach on the wknd. I spent many wknds trying to either find the sister or, when found (by the pool, Sunday) there is no dialogue available regarding any trips to the beach. The "lets go fo a walk" dialogue shows up during the week and a "date" is made for the wknd. Then she is nowhere to be found. I have searched all hours and areas...still nothing.

Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for the response. The trouble I am having is. The MC is supposed to meet the sister and ask her to the beach on the wknd. I spent many wknds trying to either find the sister or, when found (by the pool, Sunday) there is no dialogue available regarding any trips to the beach. The "lets go fo a walk" dialogue shows up during the week and a "date" is made for the wknd. Then she is nowhere to be found. I have searched all hours and areas...still nothing.
Did you try going to beach at 13:00 on Sunday? Normally you speak sis at weekday there will be an option like "go to beach"

Reactions: TRado and tower1111

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
Meet her at the beach around 13:00 Sunday Directly by transport.

Reactions: TRado and tower1111

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Maybe Mario4don could hook us up again.

View attachment 1080964

Not guilting you at all:p.
I would be happy to share the links if I had access to them, but I withdrew my support last month and although I would have liked to resume it this month to pick up the latest update unfortunately patreon is refusing me this opportunity for some reason and I cannot subscribe again no matter which tier I tried to select.

Mar 29, 2018
I would be happy to share the links if I had access to them, but I withdrew my support last month and although I would have liked to resume it this month to pick up the latest update unfortunately patreon is refusing me this opportunity for some reason and I cannot subscribe again no matter which tier I tried to select.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Mario4don
Mar 14, 2021
maybe he blocked you

Marlboro Gold

Sep 23, 2017
Here's the link for the update

Full game link has been split into two:

The changelog says that it's 123 videos related to Chloe.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Im looking for a walktrought. Like wht to do in steos and what day and time... That grinding system is awfull. There should be mile stones to reach with good discribe...

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Downloaded it, but i cant find the exe file to start the game :-(
It seems to me that the links in the OP to the full version of the game are not complete, because I see that according to them only 7.3 GB are downloaded, while according to the original links that were shared, both parts of the new update take up a total of 10 GB .

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
It seems to me that the links in the OP to the full version of the game are not complete, because I see that according to them only 7.3 GB are downloaded, while according to the original links that were shared, both parts of the new update take up a total of 10 GB .
then exe file how to get it?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
then exe file how to get it?
Here's the link for the update
Mega

Full game link has been split into two:

The changelog says that it's 123 videos related to Chloe.
Try to download from orignal links which are shared in this post, but probalby first link for part1 should be updated because I see that it is not possible to download the file at the moment (the second link to part2 seems to be still valid).

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes